Happy Mama's Day!


" When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts...A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child."
Sophia Loren

"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother...never. A mother is something absolutely new"
Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh

"It's the three pairs of eyes that mothers have to have...One pair that see through closed doors. Another in the back of her head...and, of course, the ones in front that can look at a child when he goofs up and reflect 'I understand and I love you' without so much as uttering a word."

-Erma Bombeck

"The best advice from my mother was a reminder to tell my children every day: 'Remember you are loved."

' -Evelyn McCormick

I stood in the hospital corridor the night after she was born. Through a window I could see all the small, crying newborn infants, and somewhere among them slept the one who was mine. I stood there for hours filled with happiness until the night nurse sent me to bed.

-Liv Ullman

It will be gone before you know it. The fingerprints on the wall appear higher and higher. Then suddenly they disappear.
-Dorothy Evslin
"There are two lasting bequests we can give our children: One is roots. The other is wings. "
-Hodding Carter, Jr.
happy mother's day!!!
enjoy.