SALE! Only 6 Hours Left...Unity's Random Special!

Made with Oh! Happy Day!
By Kristine Bents
Made with Spring in the Mail
By Jimmi Mayo

Made with "Beach Day"
By Brooke Lien

Made with "Simple Pleasures"
By Laura Williams

Made with "Lilypad Playland"
By Heidi Sonboul
_____________________
I extended Unity's "Random Sale" - TILL MIDNIGHT TONIGHT!
Look at the fun sets!
5 for $55.00! FREE SHIPPING!

O'Happy Day
Lily Pad Playland
Simple Pleasures
Spring In The Mail
Beach Day
Retail: $89.00 plus shipping
RANDOM SALE: $55.00 and FREE SHIPPING!
My web guy is OUT OF TOWN - so I cannot post this on my WEBSITE, therefore you will have to email me personally with the subject: SEND ME THE RANDOM SPECIAL!info@unitystampco.com
I can take check or paypal for this special. No substitutions. No additions.
Unity's RANDOM SPECIAL ends at MIDNIGHT FRIDAY!
Don't forget to take a peek at the KIT CLUB of the Month shipping June 15, 2008
Bliss & a Birdie!!!
COMING SOON!
Samples from my Design Team made with this Collector's Kit!