Feature Friday! More of my Sweetie Linsey!



Feature Friday
Unity Guest Design Team Member
Featuring Linsey!



Linsey has a style that is synonymous with herself: ADORABLE
She was the most delightful gal to have as a guest designer. So much energy, and a ton of sweetness to boot!
{something tells me she will be back}
She created the ADoRaBLe CaRDs above with TWO of Unity' s New Releases:
"Mix Up Of Cuteness"
&
"Cocktail Party"
Linsey sent me this email as we part ways {for the time being} ~ She is off to grace her talent with the stamps lines of other fabulous companies:
" I have created 2 cards using the new release sets, Mix Up Of Cuteness and Cocktail Party. I adore both of these sets and I am so very thankful to have received them from you!

You and Chris are most generous--you spread the love, big time! I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with Unity! Your team is truly the best and I feel so lucky to have been a part of it for the month of June!

It's been a most enriching experience and I will forever be a huge fan of you, your team and Unity Stamp Co.!--yes, I am a Unity lifer!

Thanks for everything! Hugs!"

thank you, thank you, thank you, Linsey!
Friday July 6th we will SHOWCASE our NEW GUEST DESIGNER! Can you guess who it is?!
Weekend Events!
As you are WELL AWARE...Unity has released 11 new kits!
We are running a BUNDLE SPECIAL!
Our 11 NEW RELEASES for ONLY $100.00
{special runs through Sunday, July 6th}
ALSO if you would love to TRY the handles system that everyone is talking about please feel free to do so with a couple of the following options!
Handle {b} Special:
Regular Price $15.00
SPECIAL: $10.00 till midnight Sunday
***or****
FULL set of Handles only $55.00 PLUS a free "Believe" set to TRY IT WITH!
{you don't need to do anything extra to receive "Believe" it will automatically come with your handle order}
CLICK HERE to see all the New Releases!
Don't Forget to take a peek at the DT Members Blogs for some visual Unity Inspiration!
It won't get any better than that!
Just click on the special and you will be re-directed to the Unity Website!

Enjoy your weekend!