Unity Rubba Rack

This little guy was the fourth boy added to the Magnuson Clan. The moment he was born, I took one look at him and my heart leapt a million miles. The eyes staring back at me were the deepest of browns and took up half of his little face. He had so much hair on his little body, he most likely could have been mistaken for a small mammal. Laugh. Even the back of his ears had a soft covering. I told him that very moment "Your a boy, but nobody will believe it looking at you...." He was just so {pretty}. He has grown by leaps and bounds as it is now 6 years later. (see my personal blog for current photos) Those baby browns continue to melt me instantly, as they are located just on top of the cutest little freckled nose in existence. (I am his mother...I can think that :)
This page is in celebration of The Simple Scrapbook Challenge hosted by Christi Snow in the Unity Forum on Splitcoast. Take a peek, and join the fun!
I know you are all curious what name has been given to the new storage system created for our Unity Cassettes. Marsha emailed me personally. It simply said Rubba Rack.
So it is now officially called:
"Unity Rubba Rack"
All the names were adorable, but the Rubba Rack stuck instantly inside the walls of Unity. It is cute and simple...we like that.
Enjoy your Day!