"Watch-Out Wednesday!" at Unity

First Official
"Watch-Out Wednesday" at Unity!
Featuring: Dawn Easton

My Design Team is on the LOOK OUT!
Look what they found! How Adorable is THIS!?

Created by Dawn Easton with Unity's "Giggle Grove".


We will be featuring NEW talent EVERY WEEK for "Watch-Out Wednesday". We have a central place that my 21 girls post their favorite finds from random Galleries, Websites and Blogs. So post your creations, for the chance to be featured on the Unity Blog!
Dawn is Splendid at her craft! Wouldn't you agree? Leave her a little {love} if you have a moment!
Dawn sent a little message:
Hi! My name is Dawn Easton and I was thrilled to be asked to showcase a couple of cards made with some of my newest stamps from Unity. This Giggle Grove set caught my eye INSTANTLY! I've been drooling over their stamps for awhile now and finally a couple of weeks ago, I took the plunge! I'm so happy I did! Not only was the customer service fabulous, the shipping was superb! They come packaged so nicely in little organza bags! Totally adorable! Quite often I'm reluctant to order outside of Canada because shipping can be so expensive but rates through Unity are wonderful and since I saved on shipping, I got to spend a little more ;) Who doesn't like that?! I'm looking forward to the release party Wednesday evening! I can't wait to see what my next order will be!!
___________________________________
My life is based on simple Inspiration. Words, Creations, People that move me. You know the feeling... you see or hear something BEAUTIFUL and you get this dose of INSTANT excitement, peace, joy {anything positive}.
In an effort to keep the feeling of JOY I have asked our "Watch-Out Wednesday" Features to share with us their FAVORITE Quote along with their amazing creations:
_________________________________
Dawn shared the following:
"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight."
By Benjamin Franklin
I love that!
-------------------------
JOIN US IN 7 hours!
RELEASE PARTY AT SPLITCOAST!
11 New Kits to be released!
OVER 140 Stamps!
WHAT?! Amazing!
...and
In celebration of my INTERIVEW ON CRAFT DIVA LOUNGE at 2:40 central time -
....Have a DIVA DAY!
Don't FORGET!
SNEAK PEEKS ARE EVERYWHERE!
lOOk AT mY DeSIgN TeAM BloGS foR ADoRaBLE PeEKs