DT Tuesday - Featuring our AMBER HIGHT!

How amazing is she?! I know! VERY AmaZInG!
Our Tuesday Feature: Amber Hight





I love Amber's talent...every time I take a peek at her creations they are fresh, and DIFFERENT from the last one she created. She has a MASSIVE variety of styles and techniques.
Here is a little bit about Amber:
Hello! My name is Amber Hight. I am 27 years old and married to my best friend, Billy! We've been married for 4 years and have two kids, Luke and Jesse. Some people call them dogs, the nerve! They're just hairy little kids, that's all;) We currently live in Okinawa Japan. We are both Active Duty in the Air Force and stationed on Kadena AB.
I started scrapbooking in 2005 after ordering a kit from Avon. I was hooked right away! I scrapped for about a year and then slowly shifted to card making and hadn't looked back!
Lately I've been trying to get back into scrapping, and lucky for me...Unity Stamps are PERFECT for BOTH! I'm THRILLED to get to be a part of this amazing team {amazing is exactly right!}and working for the COOLEST boss I've EVER had!
{THANKS AMBER! awww, i love being 35 and "cool" - my kids may disagree!}
Come visit me at my blog: http://stampingscrapbooker.typepad.com and I'll see you around!


We have MORE FUN NEWS from Amber!

AMBER is a PAPER CRAFTS IDOL participant!
They had some technical issues yesterday, but.....
Paper Crafts will soon give you the option to
VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE!


We hope you take moment to check out her submissions and give her some love on the PAPER CRAFTS Website!
Come back tomorrow for our PICK OF THE WEEK!
We have some talent and inspiration to share that the Unity Design Team loved!
Unity is also running a RANDOM SPECIAL!
Dream Big
Keeper of my Heart
Sentiments O' Simple
Hawaiian Blast
Bouquet of Blessings
TO ORDER go to: http://www.unitystampco.com/stamps/505-random_special_5
NOTE: If you would like to pay VIA PAYPAL - Please go to www.paypal.com.
Send $60.00 plus $5.00 shipping {$65.00} to info@unitystampco.com.
Please feel free to email me with any questions you may have!
Thanks so much!
Enjoy your day!
here is your hint SPLITCOAST friends...
SHINE