Feature Friday! Elizebeth and her ADORABLE Creations!

Elizebeth has an adorable treat for us.
She comes up with the most UNIQUE projects.
I am delightfully amused every Friday by what she has shared with me!
An unforgettable guest designer! THANK YOU Elizebeth!
The brilliant orange cards were made with Floral Fantastical. I just LOVE the orange and blue. It is fresh, with that little hint of pink mixed in. Perfection.
The front of this little house is adorned with Unity's "Tiny Trinity".

The tree's on the front were covered in crystal effects and shimmer paint for some extra texture and dimension. One of my favorite parts of it is the little bird loft. I had a ton of these birds left over from Easter and decided to make a next with some twine ribbon and pearls.



When I was at Michael's and found the serving tray I saw this cute little house next to it. On the main panel was a cut out of a key, and inside had key hooks. It was about $2 and just knew I could do something cute with it, so it came home with me.

I thought this would be such a CUTE gift to make someone, a fun little mailbox, because inside I included 3 small cards. My oldest daughter, Ava has been in LOVE with this and keeps asking me when the bird house is coming to her room.


Finished Project. I love it Elizebeth!


Brilliant. Thank you so much for your visual inspiration this Friday Evening!

My apologies for not posting sooner. We have been in "GO" mode since arriving home from CHA. The phones are ringing the orders are tumbling in by leaps and bounds. It is WONDERFUL! We are so happy that so many people will have the opportunity to go right to their LSS and purchase their favorite Unity Stamps!

Please forgive me if you are waiting for any response to emails...I am a tad behind, but rest assured I will get to the SOON! I am not ignoring you - I PROMISE!

I did want to share one final thought that Elizebeth shared in her email to me today.

"With the moonlight to guide you
Feel the joy of being alive
The day that you stop running
Is the day that you arrive"
"Enjoy the ride" - Morcheeba



I love that Elizebeth! Thank you for sharing at just the right moment!

Enjoy your weekend!
Home I go to let the boys know they STILL have a mom!