Penny is BRILLIANT!

It's Watch-Out Wednesday at Unity!
Look who we found!
Penny from England

Made with the following Unity Stamps
Everlasting Romance
Flower Parade
Move Mountains
Penny has STEP BY STEP instructions on Penny's blog {Penelope's Pitstop} for this card.
Made with the following Unity Stamps:
Be the Change
Flirty Flowers
I adore the colors!


Made with Flower Parade
Take a peek at Penny's Blog for instructions!

These creations are most definitely praiseworthy!
Thank you, Penny for pouring your talents out into Unity Stamps....

AJ, my DT Coordinator asked Penny to share a little about herself as well as how she became familiar with Unity. This is what Penny shared with us.


'I'm Penny and I live on the South Coast of England right by the sea. {you are the luckiest gal EVER, says Angela - RIGHT by the sea?!}
I have been stamping for about 4 years now and just love the versatility of stamps and trying new techniques. I heard about Unity Stamps opening, subscribed to the blog and was lucky enough to win a set in a blog candy draw. {it was fate, I am telling you! Unity was meant to be in the hands of Penny!}
As soon as they arrived I was smitten!
The stamps are AMAZING quality, really deeply etched rubber on cling (I haven't tried the wood ones or the handles....YET!) and so BIG as well! {you will, I am telling ya - and once you do there is NO GOING BACK!}
I love the way they stamp perfectly every time right out of their cute little organza bags and the designs are so beautiful. {awww....thanks, Penny!} My favourite stamps are probably the sayings right now - they really are a focal point!'
~ Penny.

In honor of Penny finding appreciation of Unity through "BLOG CANDY"
I think it is only appropriate to OFFER UP ANOTHER person the chance to fall in love with Unity via FREE STAMPS!

Leave a comment on this link!!! I will choose at RANDOM on Thursday and announce the winner!

WHAT WILL YOU WIN?
It's a DOOZY!
Everlasting Romance
Be the Change

&
Flower Parade!
If you going to DO IT, Do it BIG! That is our THOUGHT PROCESS here at Unity!

OH! SPEAKING OF RANDOM....

How about an added RANDOM SPECIAL!
We are going to call it WHOLESALE WEDNESDAY!
I have discounted the following kits on my website JUST FOR TODAY!

Please order this RANDOM SPECIAL from my website.
(if you need to use paypal - email me info@unitystampco.com)
Love is Toxic - $9.00
{Our GUEST DESIGNER, Elizebeth Neuman, has a FABULOUS sample on her blog made with this kit!}
Whimsical Birthday - $9.00
{In celebration of THE BIG CHEESE - Christian turns 37 on July 12th}
Doo - Dads - $5.00
{I have NO REASON for this one! LOL}
Me, Myself & I - $12.00
{It's Summer - Work on a small Scrapbook that tells your family ALL ABOUT YOU}
Good TIMES! - $15.00
{In celebration of the 4th!}

ALSO it is July 2nd, and for 1 DAY we have been enjoying the presence of our NEW GUEST DESIGNER for JULY!

The TALENTED AND BEAUTIFUL
Elizabeth Neuman
YOU HAVE TO SEE HER BLOG!!!
She is PHENOMENAL!


Don't forget to scroll down to see the new Kit of the MONTH for JULY!
It will ship July 15th!
Sign up today! These are limited!

I have written a novel today, jeepers - so much to say so little time.
The End.