Watchout Wednesday - Diva Sneak Peek & a FREE STAMP!

It's Treat Day FILLED with FUN!
My DT Gals find the MOST REFRESHING talent!
Today Unity Features:
JoAnne Basil
...and is she FAB or what?!?!
Made with one of Unity's Newest Releases "Eco Chic"
Who can tell me...is it Eco "CHICK" or Eco "SHEIK"-I feel a little un-cool asking, but a girl needs to get it straight! Especially when it is her own STAMP SET! Let me know your input if you have a moment!
This brilliantly beautiful card is made with one of Unity's Singles "Create Yourself" - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE what JoAnne did! This sentiment is one of my favorites! Really who DID coin the phrase "find yourself"...how do you hide from yourself to begin with? I would much prefer to CREATE me everyday, wouldn't you?

JoAnne's final "treat" this sweet adorable, fresh card made with Unity's "Delectable Delights"...and a delight it is! Thanks for your inspiration, JoAnne - I have no doubt the stamps will be hitting some card stock this afternoon due to your inspiration.

We love to read about the person behind the CREATIVITY.
Here is some FUN FACTS and THOUGHTS from JoAnne!

{first her kind word of THANKS - really it should be ME thanking HER!}
I just wanted to thank you so much! It was such a wonderful surprise to receive such a kind private message from AJ! I'm so glad you all liked my eco Chic card, I've got to say, I'm just LOVING my unity stamps! Looking forward to my next purchase already!!
{WHAT DOES JoAnne DO?}
I'm a stay at home mom of two young boys and I also operate a family based daycare from home. People are always asking me where I find the time, truth is I've got to MAKE the time! I certainly get less a little less sleep (okay a lot less sleep) than I should but I feel so frustrated and stressed (I think that's maybe code for crabby!!) when I don't get at least a little creative time each day.
{favorite Music?}
Right now, I've got John Mayer on my iPod day and night as my fabulous husband just bought us tickets for the show this weekend! Music is my thing, when it gets a little loud in here (which is often) the right music will get us all on track. Sometimes its a sing along to some silly kids song, other times its a dance party to help them burn off a little steam, other times, its a little mellow music to help brighten up a boring task (like emptying the dishwasher or folding laundry).
{what are your Reading?}
Right now I'm reading "Gorgeously Green" by Sophie Uliano. My husband and I are trying to get a little more green, I love this book because I've been able to make little changes to keep all the "treats" I like in my life - like makeup, getting my toes polished and yummy snacks - but helps me to find ways that are just more eco friendly choices. My newly developing green habits, and my new Sunday green feature on my blog, are what really drew me to your new stamp kit "ecoChic" - honestly its fabulous! {thank you...Jessamy did it for me, she is brilliant!}
{how did you find out about Unity?}
I first heard about Unity at CHA this winter from Jen delMuro. I actually stopped by the booth and oohed, and ahhed over your new product - in particular I remember this fun bird image with floral details --- I've been hunting your site and can't find it{it is in the Greatest of Friends Kit :)}. I'm hoping its a new release maybe? ;-) Then, I of course, have been just enthralled with all the work from your Design Team and after this most recent launch, just had to pick up some Unity for myself. I'm so glad I did. I adore it!
{I am so glad you did as well!}


With MUCH appreciation for her creations - Unity is delighted to feature this amazing artist - JoAnne you are ReFrEsHiNG and Brilliant! THANK YOU!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday is FILLED with fun at Unity!
Besides the CHA set that I have shown as a sneak PEEK {remember the tree?} we have MORE kits that will release.

Today on Craft Diva - Danielle will talk some more about the TWO new Stamp Kits that will be shown at Summer CHA.
Tune into her show today to learn more about Unity releasing the FIRST officials sets of Danielle's adorable Diva sentiments and images.

Here is your little sneak peek of ONE of the stamps!




Free STAMP {well almost}
In celebration of the 37th birthday of Mr. Big Cheese Chris, he wants to give away 1 FREE STAMP with each order.
Here is the catch...MY WEBSITE SAID "NO!". I had to charge ONE PENNY, a cent, Uno, $.01 for the stamp in order for it to be functional!
Shhh...you will get it back though - i put your 1 penny refund in a little bag just to make it OFFICIALLY FREE!
So now through SATURDAY click here to add your FREE "Shine" {one penny} stamp to your order!
Don't forget about RANDOM SPECIAL #5 - it is posted to the left of this post under the header RANDOM SPECIAL. It will run through Saturday as well!
The end.
(another novel...TMI {too much information}every time I KNOW!)
I just have so much to tell you!
Enjoy your day!