DT Tuesday - Featuring my girl Robyn!

One of my ORIGINALS!
These amazing projects are done by my girl....
Robyn Weatherspoon
She has supported Unity from the VERY beginning...and quite simply...
WE LOVE HER!
Not only because she has detailed talent, but because she is loyal, supportive, encouraging & consistent in all that she does. Her lucky little students. She is a teacher by daytime - scrapbooker/stamper in spare time. I have not one doubt in the world that there are PARENTS REQUESTING her each and every year.
I get to see Robyn TWICE a year at the WINTER CHA & Summer CHA. The moment I met her for the first time it was as if I had known her my entire life. I am consistently amazed how just the right people, events, and circumstances arise as you need them - and I am so THANKFUL that Robyn was no exception to that!
Made with a Unity Single: "Becoming Butterfly"
Love that PINK & Orange!

Gift Bag & Card made with "Tiny Trinity"
Look how that paper matches!
Made with Unity "Floral Fantastical" & "Live the Life"

We asked Robyn to share a few thoughts:

I really believe in Do unto others as you would have them do unto you!
My daily journey is all in pursuit of being kind, compassionate, giving, loving, forgiving, prayerful, hopeful, joyful, honest, creative, and respectful of others.
My life experiences have taught me that without these goals, I am nothing.

Much love and Be Blessed!
{I love your energy, Robyn! Thanks so much for sharing!}

Robyn has an amazing team of ladies that made projects using Unity Product.
I hope you will take a peek at their creations THIS WEEK!

Go HERE for some INCREDIBLE EYE CANDY!
I am stunned at the talent of these ladies! THANK YOU SO MUCH for making Unity so FABULOUS!
Watch out Wednesday!
Come back to see the talented ones our Unity Design Team has found!