ACK!!! I forgot SOMETHING TODAY!

MY SINCERE APOLOGIES to my Unity Challenge Chicks!
...and this is SUCH A BEAUTIFUL Challenge! How dare I FORGET!
My apologies, ladies.
Calling all Unity addicts. Here we go with our 10th installment of Unity Challenge Wednesday!! If you play along pls use keyword USC10 so we can all leave some love.
This week Cyndi picked our challenge and it's awesome.
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month she picked a
"HOPE"
challenge.
So think PINK and check out the HOPE elements to include on your creation:
H…Use a sentiment having to do with Hope
O…Put some ribbon on your card - Think Pink
P…Use something Pink!!
E…Embellish with something that starts with an "m" for Mammogram
Thanks Cyndi for a great challenge.
CLICK HERE to participate in the Unity CHALLENGE!
If you are NOT LISTED on my Unity Challenge thread to the LEFT...please email me!
anglea@unitystampco.com
I will add your BLOG to my list of WONDERFUL Unity Challenge Chicks!
You girls are amazing!