Amber posted a Unity Card Sketch Challenge!

A message from Amber:
Hey peeps! So I've been playing around and learning how to create sketches and have had so much fun and made SO MANY that I want to start sharing them!
So today is the first card sketch challenge for as long as ya'll want me to post them!
To be entered to win some loot from me, all you have to do is create a card using the sketch {and Unity Stamps!} by noon on Sunday the 26th!
I'll pick a random winner to recieve a sweet package from me!
If that's not good enough bribery, tell me what you want, lol!
***********************
Use keyword "USCSC1" when you upload here to SCS so it's easier to see all the cards in one spot!
************************

For more information and to see more samples CLICK HERE!
For Ambers BLOG to see more fantastic eye candy - click the SKETCH ABOVE!
Oooo! Pretty! Look at Ambers Card! Done with Unity's Butterfly Beauty by artist Adriana Marie & Simply Said by AJ Otto!

Then I found CHRISTI SNOW put one of the NEWEST releases to use! I LOVE THIS!
Unity's Cuter than Most! by artist Adriana Marie
For more inspiration visit Unity DT Member Christi Snow on her BLOG!

Hope you find time to participate! I love seeing all the creations!



Speaking of Challenges!
Unity is sponsoring CPS the week of 10/26 watch for it!

This is the SECOND Blog Post of the day! See below for some a FABULOUS layout by Anne-Marie and some MONDAY INSPIRATION courtesy of OPRAH!