DT Tuesday - The Fabulous and Amazing Jeanne!

...this is my second time posting - first one went somewhere into the ABYSS!!! Grrrrr.
ANY HOO...
Everytime.
Every SINGLE time.
I look at Jeanne's blog I say OUTLOUD.....
WOW!
These cards definately have a "wow" factor!
Sweet ZZZ's
artist Jessica Rose

Gratitude = Joy
artist Jessemay Tsoris

The "Boo" Crew
artist Adrianna Marie


Wish Sticks & Beauty of Dreams
artist Cassie Medema

ummm.....WOW!
I LOVE your style Ms. Jeanne!
You add that flair of talent to give Unity yet another dramatic edge. I certainly appreciate all the time and effort you have given our dream!
I look forward to each and every creation to come!
Having you on the TEAM and in the FORUMS is a treat!
THANK YOU!
For more WONDERFUL INSPIRATION VIA Jeanne - Go to INKY PAWS her blog.

I bet right about now you are wondering about this song....
*****************
Have you seen the movie: MUSIC AND LYRICS?
LOVE IT!
Click HERE for a little FUN FOOTAGE.
You will see why I love this song. It is so cute.
Drew Barrymore's Character makes me laugh. Hilarious
OK I know that was all very RANDOM....
Eryn and I had a fun little moment with that YouTube Footage.
If you haven't seen this movie....YOU SHOULD! It is a feel good flick!
Back to Stamping!

*******************************

Did you look HERE today?
another thing that makes you appreciate this hobby!
Make sure to play along if you have time and post HERE!
Leave some love on CPS if you have some time!

***********************************

If you see the little VAMPIRE card above done by Jeanne and CLICK HERE to see the same type of card on Ms. Jen Bucks blog you will wonder WHY!'

For all you TWILIGHT SERIES LOVERS we have a little challenge going on in the Unity Splitcoast Forum. Click here to see how to play!
Prizes to be given at HIP HOP on Thursday for participants!

************************************

OK. Short. Sweet. Done.

Enjoy your Evening!