Feature Friday! More Anne-Marie and some SIMPLY SCRABOOKS!


More Scrapbooking Treats from Anne Marie

I have said it before and I will say it again....I LOVE SCRAPBOOKING Layouts - and Anne Marie knows what she is doing!


My initial incentive with Unity was to create BIG STAMPS for Scrapbooking that are extremely affordable. With our mounting system it has become JUST THAT. Typically you are paying for MAPLE BLOCKS when you buy LARGE mounted stamps. Not with Unity!

We have simplified it, and made stamping affordable!
We have large stamps that SCRAPBOOKERS are in LOVE with and we have ALSO introduced an entire line of products that take us into the cardmaking world.

Something for EVERYONE!


So how fabulous is THIS layout!

Anne Marie is a WORLD TRAVELER! She is talented and I love her style - How breathtaking is the background in that photo?! Thanks for sharing Anne Marie!



{Here are some lovely personal tid-bits that Anne Marie has shared}


Hello everyone! I'm Anne-Marie and I'm absolutely, beyond thrilled to be invited to guest design for Unity this month. I first discovered Unity when I was at the CHA Winter show 2008 when it was first launched, and you could say it was definitely love-at-first-sight. I was totally impressed with Unity's innovative mounting system as well as the wide array of images available. There has been no turning back and I've been a Unity fan since! :) {you were so supportive! Thank you so much Anne Marie!}


A little bit about me, I am a SAHM to 2 lovely but sometimes cheeky kids, Ethan - 8 and Hannah - 6. They pretty much keep me busy during the day, but I do find time to scrap, especially at nights when everyone is asleep. I am quite the night owl! LOL!


We are from sunny Singapore but we've had the awesome opportunity to have lived in Switzerland for the past 8 months. Hubby's been posted there for work training and we've taken the chance to travel around Europe. This experience has been a wonderful one for the whole family!
I've been scrapping for more than 4 years now and I'm still loving every moment of it!! I've seen my style evolve over the years and right now, I'd like to say it's a mix-mash of everything. I do have a weakness for papers and stamps (Unity in particular :p ) and these are my main staples. :)
I hope you've been enjoying the layouts I've created for Unity this month because I sure have been having fun creating them!! :)




Beautiful! Just Splendid! I adore this layout!

Thank you!
Give yourself a TREAT and look for more TALENT from Anne Marie
HERE!


Carries Unity!
If you are in Claremore, Oklahoma be sure to pay them a visit!
It looks to me on their BLOG like they are a FAN of Cupcakes!
Pay them a VISIT HERE and leave a little love in the comment section -
Unity Cupcakes a la YUMMY to one LUCKY WINNER!

SPEAKING OF LUCKY WINNERS!
Tessa said...
WOW awesome cards! Great job guys! I have teased my hubby about using my supplies cause he's an artist I would like to see what he could do!
Chris wanted to give away Sweet ZZZ's to the lucky winner!
Tessa! Email eryn@unitystampco.com with your address and SWEET ZZZ win!
OK! Back to work! There are HIP HOP orders to be filled!
Enjoy your weekend!