Happy Monday! MORE of our AMAZING Anne-Marie & Fun with CPS!

First fun fact of the day! Unity is sponsering CPS this week!
The CPS Design Team is so very talented and they have made some amazing creations with Unity!
I hope that you will check out this weeks sketch and choose to play along!
My FAB Design Team has participated and posted their projects HERE - take a moment to post yours in the Unity Forum as well so I can see all your amazing talent!
Click on the CPS header below to see the sketch!
I really need to make time in my life to get my own projects complete!
My day will come...till then I am MUCH too busy getting more FUN & AMAZING rubber in your hands.
You all entertain and inspire me so very much. Just when I think I will never see something more brilliant - I click a button and voila - MAGIC!
From black and white images on my computer to its fullest potential in the hands of creative, brilliant women!
More treats in my email INBOX this morning!
Scrapbooking is such an art, it captures life and holds the moment forever!
I can only imagine the exhiliration our children will feel when they are adults. These pages of time hold love, memories, adoration, and the re-assurance that they were deeply loved their entire life.
Looking at the pages created about their childhood - nothing short of spectacular!
Like a novel unwinding....holding on to every story.
I love that.
Anne-Marie your family has an amazing heirloom in the making.
You create from the heart.
Introducing:
Loving my Now...
Small Elegance- Circle of Thanks- July KOTM & Sept KOTM
Aren't they adorable?
Be thankful for what you have and you will end up having more. But if you concentrate on what you don't have, you'll never, ever have enough.
Oprah Winfrey


“If we are not happy and joyous at this season,for what other season shall we wait and for what other time shall we look?”
Abdul-Baha



The pleasantest things in the world are pleasant thoughts: and the great art of life is to have as many of them as possible.
Montaigne


Talk happiness; talk faith; talk health. Say you are well, and all is well with you, and God shall hear your words and make them true.
Ella Wheeler Wilcox


Second Layout - This one took my breath away! I love it!
Live in Wonder
Stamps used: Circle of Thanks - Small Elegance - July KOTM

Believe in yourself. Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers, you cannot be successful or happy.
Norman Vincent Peale
Speaking of Norman Vincent Peale..
Have you read his books? My mother in law gave me every single one - they are amazing!
The Power of Positive Thinking was my favorite!
Just my little book plug o' the week!

I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.
Arthur Rubinstein
If you ask me - I would say this beautiful little one LOOKS like she is loving life! I hope you are feeling the exact same way today - if not...change the way you are looking at things, makes a HUGE difference!

I hope that your Monday was as inspired by these layouts as mine was.
Unity = Happiness
don't 'cha think?
One more for good measure. :)

Perhaps we're too embarrassed to change or too frightened of the consequences of showing that we actually care. But why not risk it anyway? Begin today. Carry out a random act of seemingly senseless kindness, with no expectation of reward or punishment, safe in the knowledge that one day, someone somewhere might do the same for you.
Lady Diana Frances Spencer

Kind of like what Heather did for me....
Did you see this?
Take a moment to view my sweet and adorable DT Member Heather Mellstom -
She used Unity in one of HER moments in the sun.
THANK YOU Heather!
You are so sweet to me!
CLICK HERE to see Heather on television!
Some fabulous ideas!

PS. Does anyone know Oprah? I really need to talk to her. LOL!