Have I ever mentioned...I {LUV} Sundays?

Not only does he MAKE CARDS....
Right this very minute I am watching Chris make "No Peek" Stew for our Sunday evening meal. What a guy. Sunday morning - coffee, kids, home. Love it!
He ALSO DID make me POPCORN last night. Feeling so spoiled!
What a SWEETIE!
Please ignore the refrigerator!
In my attempt to show you my hubby making me popcorn I have made that messy fridge the FOCAL point of the photo. What can I say? Four boys, art work, spelling lists, book lists, pictures - it gets "layered"!
Family of 6 requires AT LEAST this much popcorn! He even had to make ONE MORE BOWL!
...and Nic was not even around last night! Now 16 with his own wheels - He is always off and running! Mr. Social.

The POPCORN party involved Sawyer (6)
James (10)

Luke (13) - with a very pink eye.
{he was at his buddies house hanging out in the barn - not good for his allergies}
So with TONS of Buttter....
and M&M's for mom.....

We settled in for a movie.
It was nice.
It was relaxing.
It was Saturday!


Today we are all going different directions. I am off to a baby shower and Chris is taking the boys to the Hunting Shack for some clay pigeon shooting. It is a splendid Fall morning - and I need to make some of my pancakes (yummy) - Off to start the day!!
Would you like a quote? This one is simple yet brilliant!
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Storm Jameson