HIP HOP HANGOVER Friday BLOG POST #1!

We had so much FUN at HIP HOP!
{for those of you that don't know what HIP HOP IS....CLICK HERE}
FIRST post of the Day!
MORE to come!
Let's START with a little HIP HOP HANGOVER!
Last night we all came up with yet another little idea!
We now have :
Unity Challenge Wednesday
{kicking off HIP HOP with Inspiraiton}
********************
Hip Hop Thursday
{Showcasing Unity Design Team Blog Hop & Unity Specials, Chat, Challenges & Fun for 12 straight HOURS!}
*********************
Hip Hop Hangover FRIDAY
{Picking through all the talented Customers, Showcasing BEAUTIFUL UNITY projects & Customer BLOG POSTS!}
*********************
So - Grab your COFFEE - go find some INSPIRATION!
If you are not listed here and have a UHHH {Unity Hip Hop Hangover} post on your blog EMAIL ME! I will add you on!
angela@unitystampco.com
Expressions of a Creative Mind
Jacquie Makes Cards
Purple Princess
Capturing Creativity
Linsays Creations
All things through Christ...
Taylor Made by Jen Marie
Combat Cropper
My Reality....It's ALL GOOD!
Barely Banana Days
Kupcakes, Koffee, Krafts
Double N Designs
Jodi's Jazzy Life Art
I hope you will take a moment to SUPPORT one another and LEAVE some LOVE!
Here are some CARDS that caught my attention in the Unity Forum this week! I have the most TALENTED CUSTOMERS EVER!
From week to week I am more and more impressed!
A HUGE AMOUNT OF GRATITUDE TO ALL OF YOU who SUPPORT Unity!
I can't tell you enough how much FUN we are ALL having with NEW FRIENDS joining us EVERY WEEK!
Unity is EVERYWHERE thanks to you the women supporting us and I only hope it will continue to grow and grow!
Donna {sv133}

Latisha {1busymomof2}

Joselyn {stampinjos}

In a couple hours I will post again with an AMAZING layout by my Guest Design Team Member
Anne-Marie Teo!
also
I will tell you another FABULOUS store you can visit to BUY Unity!
Be sure to visit and support your Local Stores! Ask them for Unity!
See you in a little bit!