Maybe I have "PINK" Eye?!

Saturday.
Mine is defined today by a haircut for Luke.
A trip to Walmart.
A new door on my house.
Making a marketing video.....
and PINK.
{you will see what I mean in a minute!}
I was so excited to arrive home to a text message from Eryn & and an email from my DT Coordinator AJ letting me know that Unity is now in the
STAMPING TOP 100~how fun is that?!
Hooray!
I love taking some time on Saturday to float around blogs and websites treating myself to Unity Goodness. Today I decided to find a few of my faves and put them on my Blog. As I was loading them up I noticed that I must have had a thing for PINK today!
So here is some PINK insiration for you! - Beautiful PINK inspiration!
With 5 boys in my house, I deserve to appreciate this color every once in awhile -
Don't you think?
{click on the card to be taken to the artists BLOG}
Jeanne created this card with the August Kit of the Month "Remember Happiness".
Today is October 19, and you have exactly 11 days to sign up for the Kit of the Month and recieve - "Thinking about the Good Times" for the price of $24.00.
Non-Members can purchase the kit for $45.00 - November 1.2008
Tanis made with card with Butterfly Beauty and Becoming Butterfly. LOVE IT!

Lee! What a SWEET card! Made with Delectable Delights - Only $7.00


Mel {do you know how much I love your avatar?} This card is FAB, FAB, Fab! Made with Unity's Kit of the Month from September.

My sweet Chelsea - You are amazing! "Something Within" called your name and you have done FABULOUS with it!


NO PLANS tonight!
I love that.
Just cozy in at home and chill on my big puffy couch.
Rent a Movie.
If I talk sweet Chris might make me some popcorn!
I am a sweet/salty girl - so I love putting M&M's in my popcorn - the outside stays hard and the inside melts. YUMMY!

I think that is what I will have for supper.

Enjoy your evening!