My Hubby the Hobby Guy! Some Unity "HUBBY" Picks!

Unity...
We unite WOOD & Acrylic into ONE HANDLE
We unite Card Makers & Scrapbookers
We unite HUSBANDS & WIVES - BOYFRIENDS & GIRLFRIENDS!
Hooray for Unity!
I am amazed at these cards!
Way to go, men! I LOVED LOOKING AT ALL OF THESE!
Here are a few PICKS!
Protect your STAMPS ladies, they may not be "YOUR OWN" anymore!
I know MINE AREN'T!
WOW!
WOW!

WOW!


AMAZING!
ALL OF THEM!


I had to save the BEST FOR LAST!
{i have to say that, he is my guy}
I do think it is GREAT, Though!
Look what CHRIS DID!
What a guy!
I was VERY IMPRESSED!
Nothing like hearing your husband yell
"Hey! Where is the CROP-A-DILE!?"
Look at the little "Bling" he added. How cute.

He even used POP DOTS and distressed the edges of the card. :)

Finished Product!
Leave the guy some LOVE....He needs to know he did a GREAT JOB from more than just the PEEPS at Unity!
Knowing CHRIS there will be BLOG CANDY given!
I will let him choose the prize!
It's a MYSTERY Blog Candy!