NEW KOM! LISA HENKE - Watchout Wednesday Gal!

New October Kit of Month
{...thinking about the GOOD TIMES!}
Sign up today!
Kit of the Month subscribers get a coupon for 15% off their ALL orders through November 15th!
Coupon will be included with the October Kit of the Month!
NEW PERKS COMING EVERY MONTH!
--------------------------------
October Kit of the Months are READY TO GO! This is the FIRST MONTH that has happened!
Unity has hired Lori to take charge of the growing list AND added triple the machines to produce our stamps! Therefore the LATE SHIPMENTS will be a thing of the past! I now have the much needed HELP to execute these shipments. Thank you so much for the patience you have all shown - the system is smooth now and we should be looking at more timely shipments from here on out!
Sign up today!
$29.00 gets you ALL THESE STAMPS!
Kit: $24.00 - Shipping: $5.00
What are people saying about the KOM?!
".....and the kits just keep getting better and better!"
LISA HENKE
This girl knows how to STAMP!
Thank you so much for using Unity! I love your creations - they are all so precise and amazing!

The famous "Giggle Grove" and "Distressed Dots" background!
Giggle Grove sells for only $18.00
Distressed Dots only $8.00

This is one of Unity's most popular Un-Mounted Red Rubber Singles.
"Create Yourself" by Cassie Medema
Only $6.00

"Cupcakes a'la YUMMY!" set - this is BY FAR one of the most POPULAR unity kits.
I can see why! Look how CUTE they are. Lisa, this card is adorable.
Cupake set only $7.00

Birds of a Feather - Lisa made a whole SET of these as there is a bird for every season - and one was just as adorable as the NEXT. You can see the rest of these adorable cards in her SPLITCOAST GALLERY HERE!
Did you see she stamped the HULLABALOO stamp as the BACKGROUND? Perfecto!
Birds of a Feather Kit only $16.00 - there are 32 stamps in this kit!
Hullabaloo Stamp only $6.00
Speaking of HULLABALOO? This is one of the FIRST cards I have seen with this stamp and I ADORE it! It is super adorable.

So now I would like to share a little about my friend and Unity supporter
Lisa Henke

I am a mom to three amazing, and energetic boys (1, 4, and 6 yrs). I am blessed to stay home with them. I've been married for 8 years to a fabulous husband (even though he isn't always supportive of the time I put into stamping I've been stamping for a little over 8 yrs. now. I love the scrapbook and make cards. Stamping is my saving grace!

How did you find Unity Stamps? I think I first heard/read about it on AJ's blog. I was a lurker for a long time. I don't know why I was so afraid to order, BUT boy am I glad I finally did.
{so are we, Lisa! - love having you here!}

What is your favorite Kit? Giggle Grove! {you and a million others! :)}

Do you have a fave color combo? Right now, I'm loving Choc. chip, tangerine tango, kiwi kiss! I am an earthy color girl, so anything with brown, orange and green makes me happy!
What inspires you? Everything and anything! I am mostly drawn to great color combos, that always seems to be where I start my design process.

Do you have a favorite quote? I don't know who said it, but "love the life you're living!" {i love that one too!}
What sort of music do you enjoy while crafting? I have an eclectic mix of music on my Ipod from pop, country, soundtracks, and hip hop, but I usually flip on the local radio station and listen to Top 40 Pop.
Are you reading any books at the moment? I am finishing book #2 in the Janet Evanavich series, Two for the Dough
Thank you for sharing yourself with Unity and all the FAB GALS that read this blog. You have provided TONS of inspiration and WE LOVE YOUR STYLE!
---------------------------------------------
Be sure to VISIT Lisa's BLOG:
My Creative Escape!
for more inspiration!
-------------------------------------------
We {heart} Anne Marie!
She is our new Unity GUEST DESIGNER for the month of October!
You HAVE TO SEE HER BLOG as well!
She is a Fabulous Scrapbooker! Jaw dropping STUNNING layouts and we are
SO VERY HAPPY to have her as part of our team this month!
Check her out!
"Just Me"
leave her some LOVE!
I will send the HULLABALOO Single to one LUCKY WINNER that leave a comment on her blog TODAY!
Winner will be announced on tomorrow's HIP HOP posting!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unity Challenge Wednesday:
on Splitcoast
Maria has a sketch posted done by Maggie!
Hope you take a moment to peek and participate!
We are giving a newly released set called "Simply Said" by AJ Otto to one lucky participant!
We are releasing a sentiment set in celebration of World Card Making day on HIP HOP tomorrow! If you are wondering what HIP HOP even is simply CLICK HERE!
We hope you come to chat with us and join the fun!
Off to load more SINGLES to the website! Have a FABULOUS day!


THANK YOU, Cassie Medema - my beautiful and wonderful GRAPHIC DESIGNER for the FLOWERS!
So sweet of you! They are so pretty!