Watchout Wednesday - Becky Carafa! A'la Carte of Adorable!




My girl for the day!
Becky Carafa


http://www.lakeshorestamper.com/


We love your work!




Becky is a DT Member at Limelight Papercrafts and it is well deserved! She is amazing. Limelight is one of MY FAVORITE CUSTOMERS! I met her at CHA Summer with her adorable little baby Katie - what a doll! She has in Stock!


Pay her a visit, she has GREAT DEALS on Unity Stamps!




Becky has done WONDERS with her Unity Stamps!
This is the FALL BIRD from Birds of a Feather!





LOOK AT THESE Trick or Treat PEEPS! I just love, love, love these little people! EVERY SINGLE card I have ever viewed DONE with this set is ADORABLE! Becky - THIS ONE IS one of the BEST! So cute.

Mix up of Cuteness - Becky's favorite set - I love this sweet simple card.

a BIT a BOUT BECKY!
About Me - I am a SAHM mom to 2-yr old Adam, and my husband and I have been married almost 7 years. I was a teacher in my former life, but now enjoy much more stamping time now than I did then, even with a toddler!
Found Unity - My friend AJ Otto pointed me to them way back at the beginning of Unity
My Favorite Kit - right now is Mixup of Cuteness, but that could change anytime! Jolly Little Winter is on it's way to me now!
My favorite color combo - is kraft and chocolate with anything.
My Inspiration - Other stampers inspire me, I am a GREAT case-er, lol!
My favorite quote: "Mama said there'd be days like this."
Crafting music - I don't usually listen to music when stamping, but if I do it is Keane or whatever is on my iPod. The TV is usually on in the background, and I have listened to Harry Potter audio books many times through.
Not reading any books right now, and I have not gotten in on the Edward/Jacob thing yet. {WHAT?! - You will be SO HAPPY when you do!}
Thanks so much for taking the time to share your work and yourself with Unity!

IN OTHER UNITY NEWS!


Want to join in the Wednesday UNITY CHALLENGE for HIP HOP?!
Here are the deets:

This week's challenge was picked by Jessica (jezirus). It is to make a non-standard card:
"non-A2 card... tall and skinny, square,big, small, round, whatever, just NOT A2 sized."
Now this is a fun challenge. I love making cards in different shapes. For mine I decided to make a tall and skinny one. I've seen lots of them recently and thought that would be fun and a perfect way to use some of Unity's large sentiments.
If you would like to view some of the COMPLETED cards, CLICK HERE or see the line up of Unity participants on the left side of my Unity Blog under HIP HOP Challenge!
WHAT ELSE?

*****Potential WHOLESALE customers*****
I have a splendid little package with SAMPLE STAMPS that we are sending out!
The package includes:
Letter
Catalog
Price List
Sample Packaging
Sample Stamps
Everyone is looking for Unity in their Local Scrapbooking Stores! I get tons of emails everyday from customers wanting to SEE UNITY in their area!
Contact me at angela@unitystampco.com today!
Some more HIP HOP tomorrow!
Come Join the FUN!
New Customers get a FREE So & So Loves with their first order over $15.00 ALL DAY THURSDAY!!!

Hip Hop!
A nice quote I received from my brother this morning - I loved it so I thought I would share!
'Stop telling God how big your storm is.
Instead, tell the storm how big your God is!'
Love that!