Watchout Wednesday - Jen Marie - One Talented Gal!




Jen Marie found Unity....
and are we HAPPY she did! What a lady!

She sure knows how to create, and I simply adore her style!

All the cards she places on her blog are adorable. I love paying her a visit on a daily basis!


Did you see the card above? It is a BIG HUGE GIGANTIC TEA CUP! When I first started my line of stamps - the kits were geared toward scrapbooking. Therefore when people open their box of stamps from Unity, typically I will get an email exclaiming their delight regarding the SIZE. This Tea Cup stamp really does measure 3" high by 5" long. It is HUGE! Priced phenomenally. This is a fabulous stamp! You can stamp the FULL image on the card or just a partial of the cup. Adorable! CLICK HERE to find it on the Unity Stamp Company WEBSITE!
Adorable!
Hey Chick! by artist Amy Baas
Done in PINK, BROWN & ORANGE - Love that!

Sweet ZZZ's
by artist Jessica Rose
{Jen has a fabulous eye for COLOR COMBINATIONS! JEN! Can you come decorate my home? Chris is KNOCKING down that WALL today and I will be PAINTING this weeked!}


Honoring the Cause...a PINK card!
It is Breast Cancer Awareness Month!
CLICK HERE for more information regarding Breast Cancer.
I just LOVE this stamp.
The quote is amazing.
It brings me a sense of comfort each time I read it.
In the corner you will see Unity's EVERLASTING ROMANCE by artist Amy Baas which adds just the PERFECT touch to so many cards that I have seen! The sentiment is from the SOMETHING WITHIN by artist Cassie Medema kit. This kit has become one of my favorites. The sentiments, each one of them adds a special touch to the INSIDE or OUTSIDE of your card.
Some DETAILS about Jen Marie!
Thank you SO VERY MUCH for taking the time to share, Jen!
We appreciate your contiued support of Unity!
You are amazing!
Be sure to check out LimeLight Paper Crafts - Jen Marie is on the Design Team there!
How did you find Unity Stamps?
I remember seeing the Unity stamps site before it 'opened.' They were already giving stuff away!I must have found the link on SCS.I really started noticing Unity in the SCS gallery and then found the Unity forum on SCS.And now I'm a Unity Addict!Angela and company are so amazing and generous!
What is your favorite Kit?
This is so hard!!! Um...at this moment it is Jolly Little Winter. I am such a penguinaholic!
Do you have a fave color combo?
Pink and Brown.
What inspires you??
Blurfing...the Unity DT gals are some of my favorites!
Do you have a favorite quote?
"Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see."
Hebrews 11:1
{THAT needs to be a stamp, Jen Marie!}
What sort of music do you enjoy while crafting??
A bit of everything...thanks to being able to get what I want from iTunes.I really like to listen to Carrie Underwood when I stamp.
Are you reading any books at the moment?
I am about to start Forever in the Firstborn series by Karen Kingsbury. (The Baxter Family series: Redemption, Firstborn and Sunrise)
Team Edward or Team Jacob?
Neither, haven't read the Twilight series
{are you kidding me?! LOL}

Maria has the Wednesday HIP HOP Challenge at Splitcoast POSTED!

I know it's a little early ok only by an hour EST. But I wanted to be sure the post was up and ready for first thing in the AM for the early birds.
This week's challenge is brought to you by Lori (ltecler).
The challenge this week is a Recipe Challenge.
I promise you don't have to cook anything!
That simply means to use certain elements (the recipe) on your card.
Here is this week's Recipe Challenge:
1. Something clear (like a button, acetate/transparency, ghost shape, even Crystal Effects)
2. Ribbon
3. Something from your latest Unity order
Great challenge Lori, thanks!
Please use Unity; USC09 in the keyword so we can all find your creations easily.
CLICK HERE to see what has been created with this CHALLENGE! Fab stuff!
************************************

OK. Long. Long. Long. Post!
MY hubby may very well be taking a wall out this very moment thanks to the encouragement yesterday!
He is going HUNTING this weekend - so I will have a PROJECT to work on while he is off playing!!
HOORAY!

See you at HIP HOP tomorrow! NEW SINGLES, Great Deals, Splendid FUN!
Join Us!
{100 Celebration!!!!}
We are in the STAMPING TOP 100 - we are almost at 100,000 visitors on the BLOG!
I feel a little celebration stirring and of course it involves FREE STAMPS!
100 of them!
WHAT?! 100 FREE STAMPS! NO WAY!
We have little stamps EVERYWHERE that need a home and 100 of them are going to be put in our ORGANZA BAGS and shipped to 1 LUCKY WINNER!
Everyone that Places an Order on HIP HOP will have their name put in a basket and we will have Mr. Ryan Broman himself pick a Lucky Winner!

BTW - I would love for you to Follow Unity!

See up in the right hand corner? You just have a click a couple times and you will automatically get a little update on Unity every single time I post! This way you won't miss out on the FREEBIES! ...because you know I LOVE those!