Watchout Wednesday - Michelle Shuman {mybelle101}

{...let's celebrate I posted before dark!}
Michelle is a DOLL!
She is a familiar face in the Unity Forum and an avid supporter!
She also just happens to be SUPER, SUPER Talented!
Have you SEEN this girls BLOG?!
She has AMAZING stuff besides paper crafts - wire bending- beading, polymer clay jewelry and more!
Michelle I can't tell you how I adore having you in our forum as a constant friend and support. You have been a visual inspiration with the creations you make using Unity Stamps. You also are a consistent presence that is so very much appreciated! THANK YOU!

Through the next THREE pieces of ART I will post what Michelle shared with us here at UNITY!
"I'm a stay-at-home mom of two boys (Daniel - 4, and Jonathan - 2) and wife to Philip for the past 8 wonderful years. I began stamping almost 10 years ago, when I was in school, but didn't get 'serious' about it until 2 or 3 years ago, when I needed a creative outlet for my sanity!! (Previously, I worked as an Architectural Intern, so I had my creative outlet at work)."
{Cupcakes a'la Yummy}
"I found Unity stamps on the first day of their Grand Opening from a banner I saw on SCS, and instantly fell in {love} with the stamps, but had to wait MONTHS until my birthday to order (I was on a self-imposed spending ban on anything but necessities like basic cardstock and adhesives....ugh!)."

"The music I listen to when I'm crafting depends on my mood (and whether my 4yo is around to mess with the radio), but I usually listen to Jennifer Knapp, Ginny Owens, John Mayer...anything kinda quiet and reflective."

"I'm re-reading the Twilight series...very interesting to see things from a new perspective the second time around! I'm on 'New Moon' right now.TEAM EDWARD!!! (Did you really need to ask?)" {I think I may have to do that, MICHELLE! - I miss EDWARD!}



{Hey, Chick!}

"My favorite kit....that's a *really* hard one. I think I'm going to go with the August KOTM, 'Remember Happiness'...I just {love} Jessica Rose's style, and find myself reaching for those images again and again. (But my wish list is a MILE long, so the favorite changes often!)"

"My favorite color combo is Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, and one other color thrown in for some spark. It's what I reach for when I'm uninspired, though that hasn't happened lately! "
"I love to play with all different colors.I'm inspired by everyday life...seeing something in a magazine, the colors of nature as the seasons change, challenges on SCS, NEW STAMPS, colors on buildings. I'm a very visual person, so I find inspiration pretty much everywhere!"

{September Kit of the Month - Love. Friendship. Miracles.}
Favorite quote (at the moment...like Angela, I'm a collector of quotes)....sorry, it's a long one!
Stand strong, no matter what you are facing.
Walk in quiet confidence, not in pride.
Be sure without being stubborn.
Firm without being unteachable.
Enduring but not discourteous.
Full of truth, balanced with grace.
People are often unreasonable and self centered.
Forgive them anyway - If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives.
Be kind anyway.
If you are honest, people may cheat you.
Be honest anyway.
If you find happiness, people may be jealous.
Be happy anyway.
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow.
Do good anyway.
Give the world the best you have, and it may not be enough.
Give your best anyway.
For you see, in the end, it is between you and God.It was never between you and them - anyway.
-Mother Teresa


In other Unity NEWS!!!!

Hubby Challenge Wednesday
Today is the day!

Click HERE to see the creations by the MEN!

The moment of truth when our CREATIVE MEN reveal their creations.Post your man's creation in the gallery using the code UHC1. Using the number one in hopes of having another challenge. And to quote the lovely Tiffany Johnson who posted this cool quote on my blog -

"REAL MEN STAMP!"

Looking forward to seeing all the creations.

Lisa Hetrick {future Unity Artist!}

Unity Challenge Wednesday
Here we are again our 8th week!
WOO HOO!
This week everyone decided to do a masculine card to coordinate with the hubby challenge that will be going on as well.
Can't wait to see what you do.
Keyword USC08
Click HERE to participate!
Winner of "Bliss & a Birdie" off the PINE CITY SCRAPBOOKING Blog from FRIDAY!

Sheila said...

Where the heck have I been and why haven't I checked out UNITY STAMPS? I'm totally ashamed of myself. OMG - YOU GUYS ROCK!! I wish I was living in Wisconsin again, but only for you guys! LOLKeep up this wonderful company...WOW, I'm in shock!
Sheila in Texas
SHEILA!!!!!
Email: eryn@unitystampco.com with your address so we can send out this kit!


...told you I would be chatty!
OH! ONE MORE THING!!!!!!
25% off ALL ORDERS
all day Thursday, October 16th!