New Guest Designer - Monday introduces Chelsea!

I'm late, I'm late....
It was a FUN-Filled busy weekend and I am still trying to catch up!
Halloween.
Ryan's Birthday.
Finishing our House.
Dinner with my Parents
2 class projects.
Laundry {but that is ALWAYS on the list!}
I am not sure that we could have fit one more thing in!
The most important thing at Unity TODAY!?
Chelsea is joining our team for November!
She is one amazing young woman.
Her talent stands out in the crowd, not to mention she is about the sweetest thing EVER!
Her sweetness shows in her work. She always has such inspriation layouts and cards done to perfection.
This was the most FUN email I had this morning!
Her PRECIOUS layout.
Made with
"Something Within"
September Kit of the Month
Sentiment from Owl Always Love You.
This photo looks like something taken right out of a movie. I adore it!


Beautiful!

I wanted to get this post up and I will ADD to it later. I need to have a Unity Meeting.
Be back to add more later!

WELCOME CHELSEA!!!!!
We are SO happy to have you here!


OK - Blog Post - PART TWO!


A few things going on at Unity!
Today it officially Starts!!!

How exciting!
My WONDERFUL customers have all joined Ramsey in promoting Unity
Numerous women of phenomenal talent that LOVE Unity have decided to promote an entire week on their blog showcasing Unity Stamps!
It starts TODAY!
On Ramsey's BLOG!
Here is what she says!

Growing in Unity!
day by day-ALL WEEK LONG!
Day ONE!
So, for those of you that don't know, I started a sort of blog hop - I guess you can call it. Michelle challenged herself a couple weeks ago to post a Unity creation all week long. This gave me the idea to do it myself, but have other join in doing so. So I am starting this week and next week I will pass it on, to one of my Unity peeps and the next week they pass the torch to someone else, so on and so forth! Unity is going to be showcased on people's blogs, EVERYDAY, through March! Isn't that FANTASTIC!
CLICK HERE to see her lovely card made just for my DT Member Amber!
Also....SHE HAS BLOG CANDY!
Amber just had a major surgery!
HUGS TO YOU GIRL!
You know I adore you and wish you a speedy recovery!