Jimmi, Jimmi, jo Jimmi......Bananna, Fanna....Fo Fimmi...

I'm feeling punchy.
I've got nothing FANCY for you today - Sorry!
I am on my 4th cup of coffee today.
Yep, it is 5:30 pm here - but there is SO MUCH TO DO!
I love it!
Unity Design Team Member
Jimmi Mayo.
She is the BEST!
Love this girls ENERGY and Sparky Personality!
Not to mention...her creativity!

All Santa's Reindeer
Do Not Open!
Love these little projects!
Go take a peek at MORE ON HER BLOG!
She has treats for you!
Flying out of town tomorrow!
Business Meeting.
I will try to stay in touch.
However....ERYN is taking over for HIP HOP, along with Brooke!
So HAVE FUN!
I will try to check in Thursday for Hip Hop!
*******************************************************
Some SHOPPING QUOTES just for my girl JIMMI!
********************************************************
I like my money right where I can see it - hanging in my closet.
~From the television show Sex and the City
---------------------------------------------------------
Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination.
~Oscar Wilde
----------------------------------------------------------
Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping.
~Bo Derek
-----------------------------------------------------------
The quickes way to get to know a woman is to GO SHOPPING WITH HER!
{one day soon, Jimmi - we need to go shopping!}
--------------------------------------------------------------

Too-da-loo, my gals!
Enjoy your evening!