What a busy month for Tami!

Tami Mayberry not only kept up with keeping my posts on time,
{better than me - i might add}
but did the miraculous as well - she added a small baby to her family - Lucky Gal!
You HAVE TO CLICK HERE to see this BABY! The SWEETEST little one, ever!
She is organized and dedicated to her responsibilities.
Thank You Tami, for sharing your talents with us!
--------------------------------
{you will be seeing MORE of Tami with Unity! She is MULTI - Talented! TAMI created one of the stamps in my January Kit of the Month!}
------------------------------------------
I wish my month of December had not been so busy as I felt as though I was barely present while you were here!
Forgive me, Tami.
At any rate:
Here are her beautiful creations.
So appropriate for this time of year.
The first card, to me, represents our "Wishes" as the New Year arrives!
and the second -
Reminds us of the "reason" - although Christmas has past the season is still very much present.
Enjoy the inspiration!

Wishes
Stamps: Unity (August KOTM, Amaze Me)
Card stock: Prism
Patterned paper: Basic Grey
Ink: Clearsnap
Ribbon: Creative Impressions
Pearls: KaiserCraft



Jesus is the Reason
Stamps: Unity (Jesus is the Reason, Bright Snow)
Card stock: Prism
Ink: Cleasnap
Circle dies: Spellbinders
Ribbon and snowflake brad: Creative Impressions
Paper Crimper
Machine stitching

I am going to warn everyone of the time constraints we have. We are preparing for several large "happenings" within Unity.
One being CHA - We leave in about 20 days.
We have more than "too much" to do.
So if you find me absent or silent, please know my heart is still WISHING that I could be 2 places at one time.
As much as I love all the preparation, I miss the time I can take each day to connect with my gals.
So hang in there.
Know I am here.
However.
Extremely Busy.
Multi-tasking.
and...
loving the fact the Unity is getting to where it is going.
So many changes, so little time...
CHA Here we come!
**********************************
Week in Unity!
Kim Bell.
Extrordinary Crafter.
love her work.
Click HERE to see her EVERY single DAY this WEEK!
Thank You, Kim!
*********************************
I am learning a lot this week.
I can feel it. BIG time.
These quotes, although not much like the ones I normally share - are appreciated!
Reminder! Reminder! Reminder!
each and every one. wow. i needed these. thank goodness for wise people.

"Every morning is a fresh beginning.
Every day is the world made new.
Today is a new day.
Today is my world made new.
I have lived all my life up to this moment, to come to this day.
This moment - this day - is as good as any moment in all eternity.
I shall make of this day - each moment of this day - a heaven on earth.
This is my day of opportunity."
Dan Custer
Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.
T. S. Eliot
Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals.
Henry Ford
Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.
Dale Carnegie
Enjoy your evening!