It is a BUSY WOW Day!

Introducing the gal you all know and LOVE -
Lisa Hetrick
Unity Artist, Paper Crafter, Mother, Wife
Lisa is extremely well rounded in her talents.
She sees beauty in the simplest as well as the most involved pieces of art.
Sometimes I wish I could be inside her head to experience the joy that she has when creating her end product. It has to be so fun!
We can all thank Lisa for several ADORABLE kits that Unity has put in their line.
Love is in the Air
My Heart Sings
Gigantic Cupcakes
Snowone Like You
Welcome Little Sprout
Lucky Journal Box
My Kids Are Journal Box
Love & Meaning
....and so many more - along with TONS of Kit of the Month Favorites!!
THANK YOU Lisa, for your contribution to the continued growth of Unity.
I am grateful for your presence in my life, and my business.
You are a stellar gal - and I adore you.
Now a little from Lisa:

AJ asked me to also share what I'm inspired by.
I draw inspiration from everywhere. I'm inspired by color, pattern and texture all around us. I love to take "inspiration walks" in stores, nature and online (especially in the galleries) to get the mojo going.
Most of the time, my project ideas start with a color combination. My illustrations for Unity always, always start with a simple idea that gets noodled out until it comes to life.
While drawing, I think about how it would look stamped. Combining words and images, color and lines. So, if I put a polka dot in the image...I'm thinking in the back of my head, “that would be a perfect place for some bling.” You get the idea.
My favorite stamping technique is to paper piece.
I love “building a scene” in a card or layout.
Favorite quote of the moment:
There is more to life than increasing its speed...
Mahatma Ghandi
Something I wrote down in my journal that makes me laugh everyday as I continue to strive to become a morning person. I really want to be a morning person, really I do, but I don't think the morning people would like me very much!
–Lisa Hetrick
Lisa used her "Love is in the Air" Kit to create this card.
It is so bright and cheery!
I {heart} it!

Visit Lisa on her BLOG HERE and in her Splitcoast Gallery HERE.


We have another Unity Wednesday Addicts Challenge going on today!
It is a fun, bright and CHEERY one!
CLICK HERE to participate!
Big Fun in store for Hip Hop!
Even a SPECIAL GUEST will be participating through her Blog!
She will be giving away Unity Blog Candy and giving you some of her thoughts and creations of Unity!
Designer a la' FAB - Donna Downey!
{we luv her}
So come see us for Hip Hop Thursday!
Lots of FUN, FUN, FUN!
So typically when a pick a quote for the day it is something I am FEELING or I NEED HELP WITH. It is theraputic for me to search out the Inpiration I offer each time.
Today I am a bit numb.
It has been 3 days of blur.
I actually was even crabby in the back room with my PEEPS!
Imagine that!
YIKES.
However....the afternoon is shaping up.
The work, I tell myself - will not EVER be complete. That is the FUN OF LIFE.
I am off to St. Cloud. Crafts Direct. To re-do their Unity Section...It needs some love!
So if you are in the St. Cloud area today - pop in and say HEY!
Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers.
Veronica A. Shoffstall
{amen, sistah!}
If you surrender to the wind, you can ride it.
~Toni Morrison
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.
~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Endure your day! HA! That's a new one!