NEW Month! New Guest Designer! Lynn Warner.

March is Here!
What does this mean?
We are saying Goodbye to Joselyn - and HELLO to Lynn!
It is time for a GUEST DESIGNER switch-a-roo!
Welcome Lynn Warner!
She has a wonderful style, this lady!
She is full of artful inspriation.
It is a new flair of Unity that we are looking forward to experience!
Thank you, Lynn for joining us this month!


Have I Told You Lately…
Description:
Basic Grey Tag Album using Basic Grey Bittersweet papers and chipboard letters.
Supplies:
Unity Stamps: September KOTM; Vintage book pages; vintage music sheets; kraft paper; waxed paper bag; vintage pearl buttons; Tim Holtz Fragments; Fiskars punches; red hemp twine; manila tags; Ranger ink Dabbers; Colorbox Chalk Ink; VersaFine Sepia Ink; Tattered Angels Glimmer Glass; Heidi Swapp & Bo Bunny brads; misc. rubbins, paper clips and found objects.
This is a little mini-album of things I wanted to tell my daughter.
It fans out so you can see some of the dimensional elements.
One is the a Unity Butterfly stamp I used.
It’s carried out throughout the entire project and has pop dots underneath!
The other element that adds continuity to this ecelectic project is a Unity Tree stamp. I stamped it on kraft paper and roughed up the edges.
It’s used several times in this project. It’s also stamped on Mica, too!

Have I Told You Lately…
-How your dad and I met
-About our wedding day
-About the day you were born
-What a great person you are
-Other funny and serious things along the way
The last page: Have I Told You Lately That I Love You?



I LOVE this mini-album.
And the Unity Stamps really added interest and made it unique!!


{wonderful! i love this project, Lynn - have i told you lately how talented i think you are! thanks for the efforts into this projects and sharing with all of us!}


Go pay Lynn a visit - find out more about her creative adventures.
Be inspired.
We have a NEW Growing In Unity Gal this week.
However....
I need that person to EMAIL ME! I am not finding your link!
angela@unitystampco.com
Looking forward to hearing from you!