Guest Design Team Member - Julie Campbell

I didn't know that I could love the next two sets MORE.....Until.....
Julie Campbell emailed me her project on Saturday.
-------------------------------


She took this set:
Little Sprout
This stamp....
ITSY BITSY GIGGLES

...and her gifted mind.....

to create this:



Look at those warm cozy colors....

....this brilliant quote....



...the famous line of tiny giggle grove


...and her memories






to make this.
Something to be treasured for years to come!
It is lovely and adorable.
Exactly what I was talking about yesterday.
Putting "feeling" into your work.
She did.
I can feel it.
I love it.
Thank you, Julie for sharing your amazing insight into a beautiful project!
-------------------------------------------------
She has more for you....
Go pay a visit to her blog!
It is one stop you will want to take today - she is so inspiring.
Her Faith, Her Creativity, a Monday breath of FRESH AIR.
------Click Here------
------------------------
Who is Growing in Unity this week?
Apr. 6th - Carole (FibreJunky)
...and it is her BIRTHDAY today!
Looking forward to a wonderful week in Unity!
http://fibrejunky.blogspot.com/
Huge apologies to the gals the last couple weeks!
I completely forgot to change the link on my blog.
Don't be shy - email me if you see I make that mistake in the future!
------------------------------
Here is a little thought for today.
Big Hugs to all of those that you Love.
Just take a moment to write an email, give a call, or hug someone you see every single day.
It feels so good to share your capacity to love.
There is NO GREATER power in this world than the power of love.
The feeling of love is the highest frequency you can emit.
If you could wrap every single thought in love
If you could love everything and everyone
YOUR LIFE WOULD BE TRANSFORMED.
Go for it!