News! News! More News!

Look who has joined us for the Month of April!
Genuine, Beautiful, Enormously Creative Julie Campbell!
{luv this girl} {luv her creativity}{love her inspiration}
Click on the banner above to give her a WARM Unity Welcome!
-------------------------------------------------
{fresh beginnings}
do you like?
The Unity Design Team will now be 'hosting' challenges each month for the release of Unity's Kit of the Month.
------------------------------------------------
Unity Kit of the Month DT Challenge
------------------------------------------------
This months challenge is to create a card that is 'springy'; using the colors pink, blue, green, and yellow; and to sew on the card, either faux or real.
Take a peek at the BRILLIANT Samples that the Unity Design Team did with the BRAND NEW April Kit of the Month!

AJ Otto

Christi Snow

Jeanne Streiff

Jimmi Mayo

Maren Benedict

Amber Height

Chelsea Cook

Patter Cross

Robyn Weatherspoon

Heather Brown

Brooke Lien

Jen Erickson

Julie Campbell

Renee Morris-Dezember

Wendy Chang








In the words of Jen Buck:
THIS IS THE REALLY EXCITING 'NEW' NEWS!
Starting in MAY...MAY 1, to be specific....these challenges will be opened up to you!
What do you get if you participate???????
A Guest spot with the Unity design team for the following month!
Woohoo! How exciting is that!
--------------------------------------------
Here are the Deets:
---------------------------------------------
First, You join the Kit of the Month in April.
CLICK HERE to do that!
Second, we post the challenge on May1 at 10AM EST.
Third...you get creative with those BEAUTIFUL images and upload them to SCS's....
you can create as many projects as you would like....
but they do have to be new PROJECTS, never submitted to any other challenge.
Last....A winner is chosen who will then get to be the guest designer for the following month!
-----------------------------------------------------------

I'm soooo excited about this! How fun will this be! Looking for more info?
You can find more in this thread.

Our WOW Gal today is
Emily Niehaus
SCS: {stampingout}
www.emmielouwho.blogspot.com
A bit about EMILY!
I am a wife and mom to 3 boys, and work part time as a registered nurse at our local hospital. I have been stamping for about 10 years.I discovered Unity stamps when I stumbled upon an awesome scrapbook page in the gallery made by Brooke Lien.
------------------------------
I paid a visit to the Unity forum in the fall of last year, and have been hooked ever since!
My favorite KOTM is March! It is the first KOTM for me!
I also wish I would have ordered last November's! It is on my wish list!
My favorite color combo is anything with kraft!
I have a love affair with kraft paper right now!
My style changes with my moods! It is definitely not set in stone!I am always inspired by color!
I love paging through magazines like Pottery Barn, Martha Stewart and Coldwater Creek to look for cool color combos!
-----------------------------------------------
My favorite quote right now is---
"Keep what is worth keeping, and with the breath of kindness, blow the rest away".
I don't know who to give credit for this quote, but it speaks volumes to me right now in my life!
---------------------------------------------------
When I stamp, I usually don't listen to music. I plan my stamping time around my 2 year old twins, so alot of times, Thomas the Train or Yo Gabba Gabba is playing in the background! LOL!


A HUGE Thanks to Emily for Today's Projects!
Simple Beauty.
I love your style!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
We have a NEW BLINKIE!
I know! I know! I am SO ADDICTED to those!
We created it for the Unity Addicts that host a CHALLENGE every single Wednesday!
CLICK HERE to see the Candy Jar Blinkie
CLICK HERE to participate in the CHALLENGE!
Lot's of FUN!
I will be back later to post the HIP HOP CHALLENGES for tomorrow!
It's Oh,Baby! Day!
Get out your baby pictures!
Later, Gators!