Two People. One Feeling. Love.

Before I was born.
I have this notion...
I was in the heavens sitting beside God.
He knew ...with certainty just what I would need - some STRONG LOVE.
He "hand picked" the two of them,
for me to love and to love me right back -
....am I EVER Grateful for each and every moment!
What an amazing life I have had with these two "constant" pillars of support.
I have not gone one moment in my life feeling unloved.
I have not gone one moment in my life feeling alone.
I have not gone one moment feeling hopeless.
I know love. Because these two have loved.
Love for each other and their family.
Un-Wavering. Constant.
For 41 years.
Today.
Words can not describe how honored I am to call them my parents.
Proud.
In every way.
I LOVE YOU BOTH...SO VERY, VERY Much!

Had to throw a little KENNY in for the TWO of you!

Happy Anniversary with Adoration
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
---------------------------------------------------

Julie Campbell. We love her.

Some Hot Mama Love!
She has shared her creativity and ideas for a Lovely Journal!

I love this stamp!
Fun and Unique!

To record all the loveliness {and not so lovely}of your pregnancy!

Take a peek at Julie's BLOG for more Sassy Creativity!
http://www.stampedinhisimage.blogspot.com/
She is a busy, busy lady this week. Leave her some LOVE!
I just LOVE the song on her blog!
Words to LIVE By!

-----------------------------------



Look at our Sweet Maren Shine!
Click Here!
http://papercraftsconnection.com/

***************************
Leave a comment for Maren on the Paper Crafts Blog to win some UNITY!
*******************
All comments must be received by midnight (MST) on Tuesday, April 21.


-----------------------
Growing in Unity!
Featuring:
Rebecca!
Rebecca!
Rebecca!

Click HERE:
http://bellacarta.typepad.com/
to take a peek at what she has BRILLIANTLY created today!
Then go back and visit EACH day by clicking on the GROWING IN UNITY link on the left side of my blog page!

She has a quote on the right of her blog banner - and of course, I just HAPPEN to love it!
Take a peek and see!


--------------------------------------------

On my way to Monday Morning "To Do's"
It is going to be A WONDERFUL WEEK!

"Even after all this time,the sun never says to the earth,
'You owe me.'
Look what happens with a love like that.
It lights the whole sky."
Hafiz, 1320-1389

{Giving without Expecting in return - I have known that ALL my life with my parents - HOW in the WORLD did I ever get so lucky? Thanks again Mom & Dad!}