WINNER! & My CREATIVE playlist.


I posted a challenge on Splitcoast Stampers HERE.


We conducted a poll on the right side of my BLOG.


The winner will get their APRIL Kit of the Month FREE AND have their BLOG included in the April 9th Blog Hop.


....and here is the WINNER!


Congrads, Valerie G!

Email angela@unitystampco.com so we set you up for Thursday's BLOG HOP!


I look forward to hearing from you!

Sunday.
Doing Laundry.
Looking at what everyone has done with their UNITY stamps this week.
Ear phones in to drown out the dishwasher and background noise.
Listening to this song.
Thought I would share.
Who else LOVES this song?

David Cook performed it on American Idol last week.
My 17 year old came up stairs and asked "Who was that? It's a great song."
I don't know what it is - but I LOVE IT!
It is a 3 minute song that could unwind an entire novel.
Don't you think?

------------------------------
I'll let you go,
I'll set you free,
and when you see what you need to see,
when you find you, come back to me.
------------------------------
Ahhhhhh....so sweet.
As you know I often take the time to "fill up my mind" with inspiration.
I find it so relevant to find a creative mojo.
- that I why I feel it is alright to share insight and inspiration on my blog.
I have to have purpose and a feeling to create.
Those two things - inspire the amazing creativity that I see every single day.
Do we create a Scrapbook Page that tells of the love we hold for our children without feeling that love?
Do we create a friendship card without feeling a comfort of the friend you are creating it for?
Typically Not.
I am willing to bet the BEST Projects come from those women FEELING their projects.
I can see it every single day in the pages and pages of Unity that I admire.
"Warm and Fuzzy"
-------------------------------------------------------------
I like to listen to songs like the one playing today when I create.
Do you?
They are all a little intense, but for some reason it makes me dig deep and get creative.
Whether I am Papercrafting or Writing - this type of music inspires me.
What inspires you to get your creative juices flowing?
Do you need to feel "inspired" - to find your Mojo?
I would love to hear.
---------------------------------------------
My Sappy Playlist is below.
Every single one of the songs has the potential to be played in the most DRAMATIC scenes of any movie.
HA! But that is just me. What can I say?
I love to take it up beat every now and then.
....ask Brooke and Eryn....
However if I had to choose between the two - this would win!
--------------------------------------------------
OK. So that was my Sunday ramblings!
Off to help MY FABULOUS husband take out our dishwasher - it was LOUD cause it is BROKEN and has to be removed from my kitchen.
15 years washing 2 loads a day.
Not bad!
Enjoy your Sunday!