It's all about Kimber!

I hit the RETURN buttong and BOOM! My post published.
I bet I shocked EVERYONE when there were NO WORDS with the post!
Sorry about that!
Kimber McGray


Stamps: May KOTM - Distressed Dots
Cardstock: Core'dinations
WhitewashInk: Ranger Stampin' UP!
Ribbon: Making Memories
Brads: Making Memories
Punch: We R Memory Keepers
Pencils: Heidi Swapp

Love having Kimber with us this month!
This is the FIRST time I have seen this stamp used.
I have a feeling we will be seeing it a TON MORE!
Kits should be arriving consistently through this week!
Can't wait to see all the projects popping up!
Go take a look at Kimber's Blog!
She always has so many wonderful projects to share!
She is giving away more of her BOOKS, too!
http://kimbermcgray.blogspot.com/
--------------------------------
Growing in Unity
Jackie
http://stampingsister.blogspot.com
Be sure to visit her and leave her some LOVE!
-------------------------------
My lovely Lee Murphy sent us the BOOK that she had made on one of her recent BLOG POSTS!
It arrived safely to the Unity Building and we all oooo'd and awwww'd over it!
THANK YOU SO MUCH, Lee!
We are going to treasure it and put it on our entry table!
LOVE IT!
She had a beautiful quote written on the card that she sent us.
I wanted to share it with all of you - as I had not read it before.
It is rare that I see a quote I have not heard! :)
When we are dreaming alone, it is only a dream.
When we are dreaming with others - it is the beginning of reality.
Thanks Lee, for making our Monday Morning so BRIGHT with your gift!
-----------------------------------
NEW IMAGES to vote on!
Click here to see Set 2!
************************
Tanis's CRAFTY TREE won in Set 1!
Click here to see the winner of the first set of images!
--------------------------------------
It is brilliant outside here in Minnesota.
Hope you have a Beautiful Sun Shiny Day!