DT Tuesday! It's Buckie, Baby! LOVE this girl!

Jen Buck! Jen Buck! Jen Buck!
How fun is it that when Gus was going to CHA California, Jen Buck was in the Minneapolis airport - for her layover heading to CHA as well to meet us.
Gus saw her in the airport and shouted - JEN BUCK! JEN BUCK! JEN BUCK!
They boarded the SAME PLANE - Jen in First Class - Gus in Coach.
She was so sweet and sent him a couple drinks during the flight.
Jen Buck. She is the BEST!
Check out her STELLAR Projects - Although she never does anything LESS than STELLAR!

LOVE this mini book using Everyday Adorable -
Key 2 my Heart.

You can NEVER have enough ICE CREAM Stamps!
June Kit of the Month.

LOVE this STAMP by Tanis Giesbrecht.
From the June Kit of the Month.
------------------------------------
Go see JEN BUCK on her adorable BLOG!
You will be SO VERY Happy you did!
-------------------------------------
Some Random Rambling.

There is a song out by Katy Perry.
THINKING OF YOU.
I love this line.
"Your like an indian summer in the middle of winter.... "
Stamp worthy for sure.
LOVE THAT.
I wish I had ONE SMALL bit of musical talent so I could write songs.
Wouldn't that be a blast?
Maybe some guitar lessons are in my future?
It would be reaching our of my comfort zone, but it would be fun!
However I can't sing to save my soul.
I was onced asked the question -
If you could PICK ONE TALENT which one would it be?
----------------------------
ANYTHING - What would it be?
-----------------------------
That's a hard one!
What would you pick?
"Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve."
W. Clement Stone.