Monday, Already? Michelle is center of attention today!

Wow - the month FLEW by.
I looked at my little calendar icon last night and went into a panic.
I am ANTI-FALL right now - so the days just need to SLOW DOWN.
Summertime Please Stay!
------------------------------------
It has been a TON of fun having Michelle Woerner on the Unity Design Team this month.
She is a sweet addition to the team.
THANK YOU so very much, Michelle.
I thought it was so sweet that Michelle wanted to share a few "random facts" about herself today.
I love these sort of peeks into people.
---------------------------------
Randoms from Michelle.
---------------------------------
my '80s heart thob, Andrew McCarthy
my '90s heart throb John Cusack
my '00s heart throb, still John Cusack!
I grew up on an 80 acre ranch in So. Oregon
my first car was a gold 1977 Honda Accord
I don't eat fish
I graduated from San Francisco State University with a degree in Small Business Management
I drink coffee ALL DAY
my top 3 favorite books are:
The Twilight Saga (S. Meyer),
The Stand (S. King)
Centennial (J. Mitchner)
and finally
I LOVE UNITY STAMPS!!!!!
{Love right back at you, Michelle!}

Tiny Giggle Grove
One of my FAVORITE Sets EVER!

The Famous Pouty Owl
June Kit of the Month.

Who qualifies for RANDOM STAMPS?

For 6/18 Thursday
Free Random Stamp Orders are #6412-#6441

For 6/19 Friday
Free Random stamp orders are #6480-#6509

Saturday Random Stamp Orders - ALL OF THEM!

Those that get the 5 Random are #6510-#6527

Sunday Random Stamp Orders
Those that get the 5 Random are #6528 - 6558