Sales! Unity Day! Specials! ....and MORE!

30% off ALL WEEKEND!
enter discount code: HAPPY
{one discount code per order}
--------------
First 30 Orders over $15.00 EVERY DAY THIS WEEKEND
Thursday - Friday - Saturday - Sunday
We will post the Order Numbers that qualified on Monday!
Bag of 5 Random Stamps!


------------------


ALL NEW CUSTOMERS
Orders over $25.00
FREE SINGLE of your CHOICE off this list


Love is Everything
Saved
Tickled Pink
Bouncy Blue
Create Your Life
Becoming Butterfly
My Heart Sings
---------------------


Please write your STAMP CHOICE in the comment section when you check out.
ALSO
Get a coupon for 40% off!
just for BRINGING A FRIEND to Unity!
If you have a FELLOW STAMPER that you would LOVE to join the Unity Family
Urge them to order during this sale.
It will benefit BOTH of you!
We will EMAIL YOU and YOUR FRIEND a coupon for 40% off your next order.

How do you get your coupon?
Have your friend write in the comment section:
YOUR NAME
YOUR EMAIL
...and the words I AM NEW.

We will check our list of clients and once we confirm your friend is NEW we will email THEM and YOU a COUPON to be used between July 6th- July 13th!
----------------------------------


Here are TWO more pages from my book.
All of the writing was done in 2007 off my personal blog.
Prior to Unity.
Nice to have it all in print.
It's a little intense - just the way I roll AT TIMES.

Stamps Used:

Just Be Single
Simple Sentiment Kit
Everyday Adorable
Confessions




I love this picture of Chris.
So "Him".


My friend Chasity took photos of me 3 days prior to my 4th son - I was the size of a HOUSE!




10 pound babies + 23 inches long = BIG BELLY.


At any rate- the saying was PERFECTO!
"You've left a Spot on my Heart"
Love that!



Be inspired.
Get some NEW STAMPS!
Possibility in Red Rubber is ENDLESS!