All this change.... & Heather Brown. Teaching with Unity.


We are near the end of August.
Our New Store Kit of the Month will be releasing soon!
{...Everything Extraordinary}
Releasing September 1, 2009
There is still time to get your Stampin' STORE Kit of the Month from select Stores.
CLICK HERE to find a store near you!

100% happy
It has been a lovely addition to the Stamping World.
If you are not familiar with this kit CLICK HERE to read more about it!
--------------------------

PLEASE NOTE: Due to publication requirements this kit needs to be available for purchase - we want our artists to use this kit to submit for publication, this kit will continue to be on sale AFTER September 1, 2009 - HOWEVER - August 2009 Exclusive Stampin' Store Kit will double at that time.

-------------------------------


Heather Brown.

She has been on the Unity Design Team FOREVER!
I have had the pleasure of meeting her several times.
Love this girl.
She is full of energy and talent, and she shares it 100%.
THAT is precisely what she will be doing moving forward for Unity.

SHARING HER TALENTS.
I have had several personal emails regarding the classes that Heather is teaching.
Unity LOVES Great Teachers!
Heather and I have decided together that she would be FABULOUS at this!
She is LOCATED IN CALIFORNIA.

I am SO EXCITED to have her on board as the FIRST OFFICIAL Unity Certified Educator.


Here are some of her creations using the August Stampin' Store Kit & Giggle Grove.

100% Happy
Giggle Grove
100% Happy
100% Happy
------------------------
Pay a visit to Heather's Blog.
CLICK HERE.
-------------------------
Random.

Summer had me in a BLUR.
I am telling ya.


Today I am focused.
It feels SO nice.
I'm back.
I guess I never really left - I just got a little lost, overwhelmed.
We all do that now and then.

"There comes a time in everyone's life when all you can see are the years passing by...."
That is a line out of a Rascal Flatts song - I'm Moving On.
I'm listening to it right now - how appropriate!

I think that happened this summer on so many different levels.
My boys have grown up.
My roles are changing.
NEW NORMALS need to be set into place.
We can't remain unchanged for a lifetime...

I have always posted - change is good.
CHANGE heard me calling.
...and came storming through my door.
HELLO!

After a whirlwind fun, crazy, chaotic summer...
I look forward to getting even more focused.

Unity has an amazing amount of FUN coming up!
We are MOVING FORWARD, People!
It is a BEAUTIFUL THING!