Pulchritudinous Monday Creations by Stephanie.


How's that for a Monday Title?
I need to expand my vocabulary. New goal.
Fab. Lovely. Inspired. etc - the words I use all the time - Getting a little OLD.
So - THESAURUS is now my friend.
Today I found this LOVELY word: Pulchritudinous.
{see there I go using the word lovely again. ugh}
ANYWAY:
pulchritudinous means - characterized by, or having great physical beauty or appeal.
LOVE THAT!
Now if I can master the proper way to SAY it, I can use it and people will think I am very intellectual. HA!

So my Unity Guest Designer, Stephanie has made some pulchritudinous creations.
In common terms - BEAUTIFUL to say the LEAST.

Stephanie has been a delightful addition to the Unity team this month. She is sweet as Lisa Hetricks PIE and although my presence within the forum has been minimal - I LOVED having her.
----------------------------------------

She used the August Kit of the Month to make this first creation.
Following My Heart

The adorable heart with wings was created by Tanis Giesbrecht and the amazing sentiment was created by Lisa Hetrick. Aren't they amazing?
Feel the Joy.
Said it before, saying it again - this is one of my FAVORITE stamps.
Created by Lindsey Spencer
DID YOU KNOW YOU CAN GET THIS AS Wall Decor?
Measure 4" wide by 10" tall.
We have it above some of the light switches in Unity.
Super Cute!
Visit Stephanie Hargis

HERE for some more Pulchritudinous Unity Creations.

Now... for all of those English Majors out there....a scholar I am not - so if I have completely mis-used this word. I apologize in advance.

It entertained me this morning.
That in itself was worth it.

Guess who was pulled from Random.org?!
ORDER #8933
Mary Friederchsen
100 Stamp WINNER!
Hooray Mary!

GROWING IN UNITY!
All week Long!
http://thepaperfreak.blogspot.com
Cheri Howard
Be sure to pay her a VISIT every single day!
She is going to have Unity Goodness waiting to be viewed.

Enjoy your day!