Didn't you just always love your.....



....FIRST Day of School?
I didn't.
HA.
I kept asking the boys this morning...are you nervous?
No, Mom.
Why?
Why would we be nervous?

I was always nervous...
Maybe that is being a girl....or I was just a NUT.

I know my boys think I am a NUT sometimes...and I asked them kindly not to discuss the fact on their way to school this morning.
I can just hear it "Moms Crazy" - says Nic - "Yea she is" - responds Luke.
Followed by laughter at my expense.
Boys....

A HUGE WELCOME to
Corry Heinricks

She is our lovely guest designer for September - of which we are 8 days INTO ALREADY!
Can you believe that?
I have a feeling this month is going to be a "blinker".
Here and GONE in an instant.

First Day of School for the Unity Peeps Kiddos...
Thought this was appropriate!
Using the August Kit of the Month.
{following my heart....}
LOVE IT!
How stunning is this layout?
I am going to case it for my 15 year anniversary.
NEXT THURSDAY is the DAY!
Once again Corry used the August Kit of the Month.
Don't you LOVE the way she used the branches stemming out from the circle background paper?
So Elegant.
Go Visit Corry
http://www.corry-justbeing.blogspot.com/
Click HERE
------------------------------
OK.
How in the WORLD did this happen?
How is it possible.
Nic is a SENIOR.
I am not going to get sappy or crazy about it here in blog world.
I am determined to stay level headed.
I will tell you this.
He is completely ready to venture out.
No worries - he is the definition of independent - LOVE THAT.

Here are MY 3 boys that started today.
Sawyer was sound asleep as second graders start on Thursday.
They put up with me this morning.
Pictures.
Questions.
"Are you SURE'S....."
"Be sure TO'S..."
"Did you REMEMBER'S...."
Always the answer was "Yes, Mom.....relax...."

OK.
With this next photo....
I need you all to be on my side.

I SAY LUKE has GOT HIM in Height.
Chris is in denial.
My dad tells Chris to keep "combing his hair UP" - HA!
I think that is all he has Luke by!
I seriously look at this photo and wonder how the years melted away so fast.
I can't say I am sad.....I love these guys.
So much fun being a mama.

My guys....
{minus one little guy}
-------------------------


Growing in Unity
http://organisedmess.blogspot.com/
Go see Audrey - TODAY!
All week long.

We are starting HAPPY HOUR today!
Come back later for DETAILS!