This is RIDICULOUS! Ug.

Rarely do I get extremely frustrated.
Today...for the recored....I am extremely frustrated.
This is a HUGE LESSON for me to learn.
"Don't leave things till the last minute...I need to PLAN!"
Do ya think?
It is just NOT my strongest quality...
SO.
The VIDEO PRODUCTION is done.
It is just not co-operating with me AT ALL.
Loading it is taking FOREVER!
I could travel to the moon and back before it loads.
Geez!

So....Below is the PROJECT SHEET.


If you double CLICK on it - it will enlarge for you.
I WILL get this video to work....eventually.
I feel so anxious about the fact it did not go off without a HITCH today!
Angela + Videos = Ug.
I am just going to have to ask for patience!



------------------------------------------------------

In the meantime....
Take a peek at my DESIGN TEAM!
They all put adorable projects together with the LeChic Vintage September Collection.

Here are the ladies that are participating!
The links are on my sidebar!
Check them out!

AJ
Maren
Renee'
Jeanne
Jimmi
Christi
Nat
Anne Marie
Wendy
Amber-- not the scrap kit, but using Unity.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

New Technique from Beate using Unity
Beate's Tutorial for the card shown BELOW can be found HERE!
I am glad SOMEONE can get their video to work!
Perhaps 12 minutes in comparison to 4 minutes is one difference.
I LOVED Beate's Vidoe.
CLICK HERE to take a peek at this fabulous technique.






I also promised to Blog the STORE KIT OF THE MONTH.
9-9-09
Took out those intentions as well - SO....that is STILL COMING, along with the returning talents of Anne Marie Teo!

Hooray!