It's Unity Artist Wednesday!

And I hope you're having a GOOD DAY! Tanis here to share some Unity goodness with you today.

Lisa shared last week that it was her "Unity Anniversary" (how FUN IS THAT?!)
Although I'm not quite sure how to mark my anniversary, November 19th, 2008 was the day of a received email that literally changed my creative life. I can't believe it's been a WHOLE YEAR of creating for Unity!
I've had a BLAST so far and this adventure has proved to be a HUGE blessing in my life.

Not only have I had the opportunity to share my art with you all, but I've also met the most **AMAZING** people at Unity and have developed some very close friendships here. SO thankful for this company and the fabulous people behind it. You have NO idea what being here means to me.

That said...let's get on with some sharing! I pulled out a couple of my favourite stamp images of mine and created a couple of projects to share today.

The first one uses Izzy (yes, I named her) from the September KOTM - Go Ahead, Wish  and 100% Happy from the 100% Happy Store Kit (August).



The second one uses Cottage Flowers from the June KOTM - Perfect in Every Way and the sentiment is from Simply Said.


Thanks for coming to look today. My whole aim in this creative journey is to inspire people to create and enjoy BEING creative.

And just to try to justify my CHAOS and DISORGANIZED life, here's a quote for you.

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries.
A. A. Milne