Sneak Peeks, Shady Trees, and Strawberries...

Hey guys...it's me, Jessica :)

Do all those things I mentioned above sound like SPRING?

Well, we won't go rushing to it yet as I hope you ALL had a safe and magical Christmas and enjoyed the nice, long weekend we had, too.  I love to relish in this time of year with family, fun, and oh yes...FOOD!

But...we DO have some adorable and QUITE Spring-y sneak peeks for you this week as it's almost time to debut the JANUARY Kit of the Month!   Here's a sneaky peek for ya:


And here's a sample I made using this FUN kit and I love it even more that I was able to give some of my FAVE paper, Cosmo Cricket Earth Love...some love :)


Now, as I am sitting here showing you this card, it's with a HUGE smile on my face as I have some fun news for you today, too...I am OVER THE MOON to announce that Angela has asked me to stay on for another month as Guest Designer for UNITY!!!   Thanks ANGELA!!!!

With CHA coming and all the fun that goes with it, of course I said "YIPPEEEE!!!!  YES!!!  and THANK YOU!!!!"   And, I want to thank all of you of course, too, for making this such a TOTALLY wonderful experience and also for being so supportive of me.  I'm so happy to get to hang w/ you guys a bit longer!!!  I don't want it to end!

So, speaking of CHA, you guys might remember this set "Berry Good Life" having been available for a little while at Unity....I couldn't WAIT to ink this one up as I LOVE the strawberries and love the sentiment, too!  Here's something 'berry' fun I put together for y'all today too:


Now, don't fret if you missed the presale of this set...It will be released after CHA and you'll be able to sweeten up your UNITY collection with it then!


And WHILE we're on the subject of NEW RELEASES, did you all SEE the TEN NEW KITS that are available NOW for only $10 each????  Plus, you get FREE SHIPPING on any order $25 or more so hurry over to UNITY and grab one...two...better yet, all TEN KITS!   The sale is only for a little while so be sure to head over there next :)

Again, thank you for all of your wonderful words that you've left for me here and on my blog...they mean so much to me and the BEST part of UNITY (other than there tremendously adorable stamps of course ;) is having met so many of YOU!

xoxo
JESS :)