DT Tuesday...Robyn Weatherspoon!

Hey everybody! It's Robyn and I'm just so excited about this week! The first thing is I get to be featured here today, and then this Friday I will be in Anaheim, California for CHA!! I've got to tell you that I always look forward to CHA because I get to spend time with my Unity Peeps, I see all of my scrappy friends, and I get to see all of the scrappilicious new products making their debut! Yep, it's a happy time for me!


Today I'm sharing two cards that I made. The cutalicious kit I used on the first card is Love Bug and I love it! The adorable kit I used on the second card is an incentive kit called Cozy Comfort- which is the type of kit you'll get for free if you sign up for the Kit of the Month Club. Aren't these kits adorable? Well, if you'd like to get an incentive kit all you have to do is sign up for the Kit of the Month Club, and if you want the Love Bug kit all you have to do is go to the Unity site and buy it! The paper I used on both cards are from BoBunny.


Oh, and if you just happen to be at CHA and see me, please stop to say hello! I'd sure love to meet you! Have a wonderfully scrappy day!

Blessings to you and yours!