DT Tuesday.

Morning! This is Maren & I am here for DT Tuesday.

Here is a simple card that I made using the kit of the month- Rockin It Unity Style and some flowers from the Stampin Store kit-Adventures in Happiness. It always amazes me how a simple stitch along the edge of the card can make it all the better.
I am so HAPPY that my little sewing machine is working again! :)

I also made a LO with the current Scrapbooking/Collage Collection- Favorite Things & posted it over on my blog. Here is a little peek.......


I have been loving embossing lately, especially on brown and black cardstock with white powder. It just makes the images and sentiments pop. So striking. Funny how you take breaks from techniques and then return to them after some time off.

What about you? What techinque have you been loving lately with your Unity? Leave me a link in the comments section & I will go check it out. :)