Happy March 1st

Is it just me, or is this year flying by really fast?  Today is the first day of March, and although I think Mother Nature cannot make up her mind on what season it should be, I'm counting down the days until spring.  Also, here is Unity land, the first of March means a new Kit of the Month.  If you need more details on the Kit of the Month, make sure to check out the Unity website.  I have been a kit member since the beginning, and I am still really happy.  
The card I'm sharing today is a super cute lady bug image and sentiment from the March kit.  This is a relatively flat card, except the lady bug is popped up with foam tape.  I send out a lot of cards, and my post office will tack on postage if they can feel anything, so I like to make cute cards, that are cheap to mail.  Don't get me wrong, I love making and looking at well made cards, that a lot of time went into the process of it, but around 60-75% of my cards that are mailed are simple.  What kind of cards do you all mail out?  Birthday, Miss You, Get Well?  Are they simple or fancy?  
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!  I always wish for another day, Monday's are tough.

This week, make sure to visit Judy, she is growing in Unity all week.





With most of us experiencing winter with little teases of spring, these quotes made me smile.

Poor, dear, silly Spring, preparing her annual surprise!  ~Wallace Stevens

No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn.  ~Hal Borland {Ippity}
{Ippity}