A Simple Scrapbook Challenge

Happy Monday folks!!  Today I am bringing you a Simple Scrapbook Challenge (and a prize).  We all have pictures that need to go into albums, and stories that need to be told.  Below is a simple sketch to get your mojo going.  Grab your Unity stamps, some pretty paper, a few pictures and get scrapping.  One lucky person who plays along, with get the awesome Le Chic Vintage scrapbook kit.  Follow this link that will bring you to the Unity forum over on Splitcoaststampers.  Link your project to the thread, and when you upload to the SCS gallery use the keywords USCSSC01  I can't wait to see what you create!  Even if you are not a scrapbooker, I really encourage you to try, you never know, you might just love it!!  Get out that favorite paper you have been holding on to for that special project, this is that project.




Here is my sample.
Its is an older picture of my daughter.
I am behind on my albums, but slowly I will get caught up.
I used the Priceless Reflections Scrapbook Kit from Unity, found at your favorite LSS







Be happy. It's one way of being wise.
{Ippity}
{Ippity}