Sunday Favorites from Jimmi!

Happy Sunday! Yesterday was 78* so we went to the beach so the doggies could swim and it was wonderful! Today it's even warmer so I am going to have to find something outside to do! Maybe go to the driving range? tennis? Who knows! :) I hope you are having fun in your part of the world!

Let's get to some fun things I've seen this week!

This adorable card set by Christina612 in her SCS gallery is so perfect to have around to send to a friend! Great idea to use up some scraps!
Oh....do you remember those COACH heels a couple of weeks ago that I am in love with??? Well, I think I found a MUCH more reasonably priced alternative and I'm SO excited!
Check out these Vera Wang sandals from Kohls:
GORGEOUS huh???? Yeah, and like $140 less than the COACH pair....SCORE! I'm so happy! They are gorgeous tan leather, soft and COMFY! I think I'll go and put them on just to hang around the house today ;)


THIS card by Kendra has my favorite stamping technique and it's done beautifully...paper piecing! LOVE this card:I found a new (well I've been there before but not for this) place to buy cute t-shirts! Went to Kohl's the other night and they had the cutest, softest T's on sale for $6.99! AND they aren't too big or baggy, they are nice and shaped for a woman's body ;) I hate a baggy T! So I grabbed these 3 since I had a coupon for an extra 15% off!


Here is a shabby chic FAB card by Michele Boyer, love the different patterns of paper all together, they are perfect:Do you remember the prom dress search for Rachel I told y'all about a few weeks ago? Well, we found a dress for a steal! This dress by Jessica McClintock in the JM store at the mall was on sale for $99 (regular 195)! You know I love a deal and when Rachel actually loved it I was so happy.....$99 is just about my price limit for dresses so we are good to go! Only her's is black, not this color:

Check out this beauty by Jenny! The colors rock and all the details make this work perfectly:

Do you love Ippity as much as I do? Well, then you have to ALWAYS check out the Ippity Blog! Each week they showcase one of the Ippity Chicks! LOVE that!
This week it's one of my fave stampers, Rona!
Check out her card, love her style! Make sure you read ALL about her on the blog today (I'm so nosy so I just eat these posts up, LOL!)
OK peeps, I am outta here...off the computer to do some outside stuff!
I hope you enjoyed my little ramblings today and have a FABULOUS day!

See ya next Sunday!
JIMMI



{Ippity}
{Ippity}