DT Tuesday - Cosmo Cricket!!!

Hey guys!  This is Julie Campbell blogging today for this week's DT Tuesday post.  I don't know about you, but besides paper crafting, I like dabbling in other crafts too.  Before I became addicted to patterned paper, I was enamored by fabric.  I'm really excited to see that a lot of my favorite scrapbooking companies are now diving into the world of textiles!  Here is one of Cosmo Cricket's yummy fabric prints:


And... now that Unity has partnered with Cosmo Cricket... there are SO many options for mixing and matching all of your favorite crafts into one!  Check out this adorable stamp set:


For my card, I paired up one of my favorite paper patterns from the Early Bird collection.... some fun blue & green Cosmo Cricket fabric... and a coordinating stamp from Garden variety.


Look how cute those little flowers are! -- And they coordinate perfectly with the flowers in my paper!


So... for those of you who like to 'dabble' like I do, you can now sew some really cute projects & create a completely coordinating card to match!  Here is a super simple market bag that I made using some of these fabrics:


 I hope I got your creative wheels turning!  Now... go mix and match & get crafty!  Have a fantastic day!!!





{Ippity} {Ippity}