Growing in Unity and Unity Addicts Wednesday

Hello September! How did that happen? Where did summer go? Oh well bring on Fall! It's Maria Levine here with Growing In Unity and this week's Unity Addicts Challenge.

This week's Growing in Unity gal is Kathy. She will be inspiring you all week with some super fabulous projects. Here is a little something about Kathy:

"I'm Kathy and excited to be featured this week with Growing in Unity. I discovered stamping 7 years ago this Christmas when I decided to make my own Christmas cards because after all, how hard could it be? It took me about 7 hours to make 5 cards and I realized it wasn't as easy as I thought so I decided to start browsing the internet and discovered Splitcoaststampers. From there, I discovered a wealth of information which greatly helped me as I learned to stamp. I was a SU demo for a short while but was mainly a discount demo to build up my stash of supplies. I never felt that I had an artistic bone in my body and was always envious of those who made art look so easy and I'm happy to say that once I discovered stamping, I realized that I could also create things that were pretty and it was a great way to relieve stress and relax. One of these days, I'm going to start scrapping as well as cardmaking but right now, I'm more into the instant gratification of making a card.

I'm a full time work outside the home mom to 3 great kids and a great guy. We live in the Greater San Francisco Bay Area with our 2 dogs. I work as an elementary school principal so life is very hectic and busy but I love my life and wouldn't have it any other way."

Here is a beauty from Kathy which is also this week's Unity Addicts Challenge:






Be sure to stop by Kathy's blog all week for lots of inspiration! At the end of the week Kathy will pick a random winner from all her comments at the end of the week to win a Unity prize!

Thanks to all who played along with last week's Unity Addicts Challenge. The winner will be annouced in the forum. Now it's time for this week's challenge. Have you made any ATC's lately? Well get ready because this week's challenge is to make an ATC and add it to a card. Our challenge guest this week is Jamie. Thanks Jamie for the fun challenge this week. Come join us in the Challenge forum to play along.

Check out what Jamie made for this challenge: Great job Jamie!

Be sure to swing on by the Unity Challenges Forum to play along this week. There is a chance at an awesome Unity Kit for one random player!

If you have a challenge idea we want to hear it, come by this thread to let us know. Maybe you will be the next Unity Addict Challenge Guest!!


Thanks for stopping by!



Till next week!






{Ippity}{Ippity}