....just a little reminder....



....for the TIME BEING....Goodbyes & Welcomes.

Unity has had the WONDERFUL opportunity to be graced by a BEAUTIFUL gal name Michelle since February of 2009. 
She had her very last day at Unity on Monday.
We will miss her.

Unity is ALSO taking this wonderful OPPORTUNITY
to 

WELCOME

Amy Tillemans
She will be starting her journey with Unity on Monday, September 20 - and I can't express how very excited everyone within Unity is to welcome our "NEW GIRL"

HERE IS THE BEAUTIFUL THING...
she KNOWS a lot!
Here is a little about AMY.

Hey all....My name is Amy Tillemans.  I live in Willmar, MN with my hubby and 3 kids.  I have been scrapbooking for about 7 yrs now and lovin' every minute of it.  When I want to break away from a busy day....I hibernate in my scrapbook room and CREATE CREATE CREATE.  I am soo excited to say that I have watched Unity grow from Day 1 and now I get to be a part of that growth.  I always dreamed of someday working in the scrapbook/stamping industry and when Angela said "Come join us".....it literally WAS a dream come true.
I am soo very excited to meet each and every one of you that have helped make Unity the success that it is today......so LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN!!!!  
-------------------------------------------
For the time being:

Please continue to use the EMAIL: 
michelle@unitystampco.com
 for any inquires - we will be checking her computer frequently as this transition takes place.
or me DIRECTLY:
angela@unitystampco.com

Looking forward to every single fabulous moment that takes place with change.

OH. While I am HERE.
just a little reminder about the September STORE KIT!
i have TONS of people inquiring about this beauty!

GET YOURS!





Do you own a Store?

online or brick and mortar?

Did you know we have a BLOG just for you that we UPDATE 

with 
New Releases and Specials?

WE DO!

please, please, please get the password for it TODAY!

email: andrea@unitystampco.com 

***she will get you ALL SET UP!***

{must have WHOLESALE status to qualify!}


Once you are IN - Don't forget to HIT THE

 FOLLOW BUTTON 

so that you can be updated ALL THE TIME!


HAPPY TUESDAY!
Enjoy!

xoxoxo,
angela
unity.
{Ippity} {Ippity}